The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Man City were terrible last night, I really think this proves you cannot underestimate the effect Pep has on that team on a match day. 

Was flicking between the two games but stayed with City when United went 2-0 up as seemed like it was pretty dead and buried after that. That Young Boys full back looked like a physical beast, reckon he could do a job in the Prem. Be interesting to see if Jose can keep this up, think Wolves will be quite a tough game for you Saturday, they're really fucking good for a newly promoted team (appreciate they should be with some of the players in their squad) 

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

What’s the score with captains and vice captains? Can you change them every week and if so how? @...Dan...

Captain gets double points, vice captain comes into play if your captain doesn't play so make sure you pick who you are gonna be big hitters.

There is also a chip where one week in the season you pick a triple captain where they get triple points. I'd advise waiting for that and using it in a double game week later in the season where one of your players play two games in the same week.

22 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Awful performance Saturday. Lukaku was a fucking disgrace and pogba’s comments are not great. I fail to see how Jose makes it past xmas 

Didn't watch the game but saw the extended highlights and I think Wolves were unlucky not to win in the end, they're a very decent side though.

You confident about the game on Saturday?

52 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Didn't watch the game but saw the extended highlights and I think Wolves were unlucky not to win in the end, they're a very decent side though.

You confident about the game on Saturday?

Yes because we’re much better away from home.