The Official Football Topic

Cuth

1 minute ago, 2point5 said:

I genuinely have no idea what this Nations League tournament is. I literally have no interest in it whatsoever. Does it count as qualification for the Euros? 

It's slightly more interesting boring friendlies and it helps determine seedings for the qualification groups for the Euros. 

16 minutes ago, Roux said:

Why the fuck do i keep hearing about this Dier tackle on Ramos? its front page news on Sky Sports! Jesus news has gone to shit...

Was pretty good to be fair...also, internationals are over and league hasn't restarted yet so a bit of a slow week. 

I hate how that is now a yellow card, Maguire did one similar and got booked too - 20 years ago those would of been great tackles, it's a shame because fans fucking love them too. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Was pretty good to be fair...also, internationals are over and league hasn't restarted yet so a bit of a slow week. 

I hate how that is now a yellow card, Maguire did one similar and got booked too - 20 years ago those would of been great tackles, it's a shame because fans fucking love them too. 

Didn't look very impressive to me - kinda shit you do in school to make you look cool. But whatever - it got him some publicity. 

The problem with that tackle is the force he went in at is a leg breaker. He's lucky he caught the ball clean.

23 minutes ago, Roux said:

Didn't look very impressive to me - kinda shit you do in school to make you look cool. But whatever - it got him some publicity. 

The problem with that tackle is the force he went in at is a leg breaker. He's lucky he caught the ball clean.

Really??? bit of passion and Ramos gives as good as he gets, can't believe a football fan doesn't want more this in football - sick of everything being a foul these days. 

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Really??? bit of passion and Ramos gives as good as he gets, can't believe a football fan doesn't want more this in football - sick of everything being a foul these days. 

A bit of passion is front page news in England? Fucking hell.