The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Watching united yesterday was like watching some plucky league 2 team have a go against Liverpool in the Fa Cup. Honestly it was embarrassing. Lukaku’s performance was a fucking disgrace, he has the first touch of a trampoline, she was good last season, I have no idea what’s happened to him, he was a beast in the World Cup too. 

Brilliant listening to Neville and Keane yesterday nailing it. God what I’d give for that changing room again. To think what we’ve gone from to these shower of instagramming shitcunts is devastating tbh. Neville looked like he was going to tear up yesterday when he was on a rant. 

The club is rotten. A proper football club would of sacked Jose last season. It’s not just Jose’s fault. Everyone is to blame. 

Rashford is the only player yesterday who worked his bollocks off. 

I’d keep him, De Gea, Martial, Dalot,  Fred, Shaw and that’s it, the rest are not good enough. 

Weird thing is the goals were flying in yesterday and I just sat there emotionless. 

2 hours ago, Roux said:

Well that's the end of our UCL run! 

We’re the worst team left by a country mile, it doesn’t matter who we get.

did you watch that united doc on bt sport the other night ‘too good to go down?’ The parallels are scary the only difference is that the players cared about the club and the fans, this current set of cunts couldn’t give a flying fuck. I hate them

46 minutes ago, Scott. said:

We’re the worst team left by a country mile, it doesn’t matter who we get.

did you watch that united doc on bt sport the other night ‘too good to go down?’ The parallels are scary the only difference is that the players cared about the club and the fans, this current set of cunts couldn’t give a flying fuck. I hate them

I just think we need to focus on speed - speed in our play. We will win nothing with Fellaini, Matic, Lukaku, Mata etc. Everything is too slow and getting slower. 

We are delaying the inevitable here - just bring someone like Zidane in who can work with the team for the 2nd half of the season and buy who he needs in summer. 

I would sell Matic, Fellaini and Mata immediately.  I can't fully blame Jose though - some of these players are cowards. Fair play to Rashford and Herrera, the only two players who show some fight in the team. 

Hope it’s not Giggs. He’s been fucking useless for Wales. Tactically hasn’t got a fucking clue.

it doesn’t matter who the interim manager is tbh. It’s all about who we get in summer and that has got to be Poch. Looks like we’re apponting a director of football too thank god

17 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Moyes still has six months left on his Man United contract, he did a decent job keeping us in the Prem last year - I reckon he could keep you guys up too if you get him in before it's too late. 

Surely you have better banter than that?