The Official Football Topic

Cuth

57 minutes ago, Roux said:

Yeah i agree - both were awful last night. Also that Shelvey tackle was fucked up - i hate that guy. 

Matic, again - giving the ball away so many times. 

Yeah we have to upgrade him although I do think he’s playing much better but he’s on the ball so much it’s crucial we get a brilliant passer in that position.

c18z8fr1t6821.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Very interesting. Look how fucking tinpot City and Chelsea are ?? unreal. If both their owners decided to fuck off they’re back to being midtable where they belong. 

Arsenals owners not putting a penny in is fucking criminal. 

United dwarf them all is even more criminal tbh, we should be blowing every club on the planet out the water, we’re the biggest club on the planet. We should be fucking sweeping leagues and CL’s up. Fucking disgusting 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Decent game. All Liverpool had to do was not get beat. Oh dear

You’d think, but for some reason we have backwards pass Henderson and the best defender Lovren still on the team. 

Trent Alexander Arnold let us down too, Sane was exploiting that flank the whole game just like he did in the champions league and there was never a back up plan for that. 

Hopefully we can bounce back but this is why I’m not holding my breath about the title. 

That was a crazy game - good result, i don't want LFC winning anything let alone the league! 

Spurs really should have won that Wolves game - they would have been so close at this stage in the season.

So fucking annoyed City have David Silva and Bernardo Silva (and at the same time). Bernardo was incredible. 

Klopp made a huge mistake starting Henderson imo.

I think its a matter of time before PSG and City get fucked under FFP. It's so obvious they have both circumvented the rules and exploited where necessary. There's lots of threats about City being kicked out of Europe - but if Uefa don't react its going to be an easy way for owners to follow suit.