The Official Football Topic

Cuth

And we had no Lucas or Suarez, arguably our two best players.

Was very impressed with Valencia and Park for your side today, gave us quite a few problems. Was shitting bricks when Hernandez came on.

Guardian reporting LFC offered City Carroll for Tevez. Now I've heard some outlandish rumors before but that's pathetic.

oh wow, Lucas who Liverpool fans have been slating for years, and a racist cunt (fair enough he's good)

Also, what does everyone think about this news the Mourinho is quitting Real at the end of the season? Apparently he wants a job in the Premier League...United maybe?

Nah won't be United.

City, United will win the league and Mancini will be sacked.

Was very impressed with Valencia and Park for your side today, gave us quite a few problems. Was shitting bricks when Hernandez came on.

Guardian reporting LFC offered City Carroll for Tevez. Now I've heard some outlandish rumors before but that's pathetic.

Lucas and Suarez are not your best players lol.  Suarez couldn't score a goal to save his life, as good as he is up till that point his goal scoring record speaks for itself.  And Liverpool fans have been hating on Lucas for years, why is he now one of your best players?  I think your forgetting about Gerrard, Reina, Skrtel, Downing, Agger, and even fucking Bellamy who's been a sensation this year.

I think you failed to see that I said 'arguably' there man. Lucas is a midfield anchor and has performed admirably in the last two seasons. Massive loss for us in the midfield. He's gained the respect of many Liverpool fans in the past few years.

Suarez may struggle to score but his chance creation and general attacking play have been far better than anything Downing or Gerrard have done this season.

Bellamy has done fantastic this season. No doubt about it.

Park was fucking awful for us, he struggles to stay on his feet, slipping all over the place and then gets overpowered. He cost us the first goal by doing that exact thing on the edge of the box from the Liverpool corner.

For some reason the game doesn't feel like a loss to us, that was probably the best we've played at Anfield in a long time and the fact that it was a very understrength United team makes it even easier to accept. Giggs & Scholes domience in midfield was class.

I was taking the piss, it's clearly not United's reserves. But United had loads of players out.

Rio, Vidic, Rooney, Cleverley, Jones, Anderson, Owen, Fletcher, Nani.

I mean look at that for fuck sakes.

Yeah my team are going through a bit of an injury crisis too, albeit not anywhere near the level of missing Nani, Cleverly and Rooney.

Also I saw your post about the next Utd manager. Jose has said he's leaving Real at the end of the season..

I forgot about Young too, the players United have missing is a joke, it seems to be every season now. I never see Barca with injuries, La Liga is a bit of a pussy league mind so that's why probably.

Fair play to Arsenal coming back from 0-2 down.

Villa lol shambles.

I never see Barca with injuries, La Liga is a bit of a pussy league mind so that's why probably.

Barça has 12 players available at the moment... The rest are taken from Barcelona B (second division team). Many injuries + Keita in the African Cup + Maxwell went to Paris Saint Germain is the cause :P Pique and Puyol have been in and out for the whole season aswell. Found an article in english:

Barcelona have their own problems after the clasico, injuries to Andres Iniesta and Alexis Sanchez having further depleted a squad already hit by a large number of absentees.

Iniesta limped out of the Madrid game on 29 minutes with a recurrence of a thigh injury that is due to keep him on the sidelines for three weeks.

Sanchez took a tumble towards the end of Wednesday's match damaging his collarbone and is expected to be out for up to two weeks.

Others on the long-term injury list include Ibrahim Afellay, Andreu Fontas and David Villa, with the last two unexpected to return this season.

Barca couldn't play in the premier league imo just because of that, three seconds into a game against bolton davies will break messi's leg and they have nobody to put it.  That is one thing with barca, despite having an amazing first team they lack the depth of a team like United or even Real Madrid.