Cuth

The Official Football Topic

Osgod    816
On 1.9.2017 at 2:31 PM, ...Dan... said:

Or West Ham...shambles.

Opinion on Arnautovic so far...? ;)

Roux    121

I genuinely think England are getting worse and worse. They don't look like a team at all. 

...Dan...    3067
On 9/4/2017 at 1:13 PM, Osgod said:

Opinion on Arnautovic so far...? ;)

His performances so far are on par with your qualifying campaign for the World Cup!

Scott.    5414
4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

His performances so far are on par with your qualifying campaign for the World Cup!

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit

Osgod    816
4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Lol.

I just wanted to know how he is seen among West Ham fans after some poor games he had.

We played an ok qualifier when you actually watch the games, the results are horrendous and that's what counts. 

...Dan...    3067
Just now, Osgod said:

Lol.

I just wanted to know how he is seen among West Ham fans after some poor games he had.

We played an ok qualifier when you actually watch the games, the results are horrendous and that's what counts. 

Haha, yeah I was just playing.

To be honest, it's hard to say yet. Was basically invisible against Man United (like most of the team) and was sent off within half hour against Southampton. 

Osgod    816

I think he and your whole team will be fine throughout the season. Too much potential and a good coach. 

Scott.    5414

Awful performance yesterday but anothe 4-0 win which is no coincidence imo. I'm starting to think maybe taking a lead and then playing like absolute cunts till the 80th min is a tactic. Bring on the subs and then blitz teams when they're tired. Pogba was missed. 90 prem goals for Lukaku. Could he overtake Shearer? 

City look incredible going forward. Midfield is shite and defence is dodgy when tested. 

good disciplined performance from arsenal. Ramsey was immense. Still think Xhaka is wank. Iwobi and Welbeck working hard for the team. 

Great point for Swansea away to Spurs. Sanches is really strong. Few times he was bouncing players off him. Very talented player. 

Dybala fucking shit up in Italy

Neymar arguing with Cavani twice over a pen and free kick. Fucking awful little cunt. Hopefully Someone snaps his legs soon. 

brilliant goal from Bale last night, I thought he lost a yard of pace but fuck me he was rapid for that goal. Pace is still there, looks to be getting fit finally. 

...Dan...    3067

4 points from 6 after a shite start. 

Got tickets for the Spurs game this Saturday coming, beaten them the last two seasons 1-0, would bite your hand off for even a draw this season.