The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I think Pogba's just been shit recently. Him and Jose were celebrating together after the Liverpool game.

I just don't know why Jose decided to play defensive - Sevilla were shit, there was no danger at all from them. I saw Matic and Felliani in midfield before the game and thought this isn't going to be exciting. 

10 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

He has always edged on the side of caution - I remember him doing it against Atletico in his last run at the CL with Chelsea, got knocked out by them too. 

But never against such a weak side - the first 5-10mins, United looked good - Rashford and Sanchez were ripping them apart. Then it all just fell apart, our boys in midfield were pathetic - Fellaini and Matic. Fellaini didn't even bother tracking back 15 mins in. 

For me, the most cautious approach was to get a goal or 2 and sit back and defend the lead - that's the Jose way (ie. LFC match). He would never usually play defensive at home after a 0-0 first leg. What we did was not cautious, it was suicide. 

Conte fucked up on the first game, Morata AND  Giroud in the bench? wtf? playing withouy a natural striker was stupid, they could have achieved a better result

As for Mourinho i think he always plays this style, but i dont think he has the right players for this, he needs a stronger midfield players like Vidal or Kanté

21 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Was it? Fact is courtois should of saved them both. 

He probably should have - but they way he got himself in those positions was amazing, particularly the 2nd goal. And the way he shoots the ball is very deceptive. 

• 2 weeks later...

6-1 thats crazy, but Argentina have been playing awful for years, they almost didnt make it to world cup cant forget that. I think they should let the new players get a chance, Dybala for Higuain, anyone for Mascherano etc

Hey this time England doesnt have a brilliant midfielder am i wrong? Years before had Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Scholes etc. Is an England midfielder close to that level right now?

But but......city are the bestest westest team England has ever seen. How did that happen? I tell you how because if you press the cunts and actually attack them they cannot defend and their keeper is erratic as fuck. Watch Jose settle for a 0-0 Sunday against City’s reserves the fucking shithouse cunt. 

Better than united 99/08 and the invincibles? ????? get fucked.

i want pool to go through and although I despise the cunts I actually respect the club. A great club with an amazing history. Them all day over Abu Dhabi fc.