The Official Football Topic

Cuth

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

I need a new console and don’t see the point spending £200+ on something I’m only gonna play occasionally but I fucking miss fifa mate

also fifa is the only game I play. Everything else is wank

This is me. Buttt I had the new Spider-Man game on PS4 - incredible. The only games I’ve had are Fifa17,18,19 and Spider-Man haha

Jesus Christ how wrong was I. Just when you think we’ve turned the corner, nope. That was fucking pathetic. This lot are an embarrassment to this great club. They make me fucking sick. How the fuck they’re not boo’d and bottled out the ground i don’t know . Training session for Juve. HUGE gulf in class. Pogba completely exposed that half. He’s an absolute myth

Brain dead. He was so late. Lindelof actually looks like a footballer the last two games. 

Papering over cracks we are atm and it’s boring me. We all know we’ll get bummed as soon as we face a top side and Jose will be sacked at some point so let’s stop fucking about and get it done now and let’s try and save our season 

18 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Brain dead. He was so late. Lindelof actually looks like a footballer the last two games. 

Papering over cracks we are atm and it’s boring me. We all know we’ll get bummed as soon as we face a top side and Jose will be sacked at some point so let’s stop fucking about and get it done now and let’s try and save our season 

Lindelof looks much better the last few games. Smalling too - just that mistake was so typical, now he'll be back to his usual nervous self. 

Fred has got to start games to - he was excellent yesterday. I'd like to see the same lineup as yesterday, but with Sanchez instead of Rashford. Rashford is not a good number 9 yet. 

I think they'll stick with Mourinho, but he can't turn things around - so might as well bring someone else in now to learn about the team and build for next season. You would think someone like Giggs would be a good choice. 

I’m glad these football leaks are finally showing city for the financial doping cunts they are. Absolute fucking scum. Everything that’s wrong with football, them and PSG. Two fucking mid table tin pot clubs with no fans and no history. Funny how a German paper is blowing this wide open while the pathetic English media turn a blind eye and wank over “peps project” they’re 100% paid by city to turn a blind eye. 

Nothing will happen unfortunately but at least everyone knows the club is a farce now. I knew anyway.

16 hours ago, Scott. said:

I’m glad these football leaks are finally showing city for the financial doping cunts they are. Absolute fucking scum. Everything that’s wrong with football, them and PSG. Two fucking mid table tin pot clubs with no fans and no history. Funny how a German paper is blowing this wide open while the pathetic English media turn a blind eye and wank over “peps project” they’re 100% paid by city to turn a blind eye. 

Nothing will happen unfortunately but at least everyone knows the club is a farce now. I knew anyway.

Are you a football fan or do you work in Finance/Corporate Governance?

Since Man United last scored 5 in a domestic game City have done it 28 times...

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Are you a football fan or do you work in Finance/Corporate Governance?

Since Man United last scored 5 in a domestic game City have done it 28 times...

So you’re ok with a club cheating?? All other 19 clubs including your own play by the rules mate while this lot are taking the fucking piss. Their shirt deal is like 60m a year but only 8m actually comes from the sponsor while the other 50m comes from the club itself. Everton have a bigger shirt sponsor than these cunts. They’re a small club mate who have cheated their way to the top. Why are you ok with this? It’s very odd. They’re basically the enemy of football. Very odd you’re ok with that. 

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

So you’re ok with a club cheating?? All other 19 clubs including your own play by the rules mate while this lot are taking the fucking piss. Their shirt deal is like 60m a year but only 8m actually comes from the sponsor while the other 50m comes from the club itself. Everton have a bigger shirt sponsor than these cunts. They’re a small club mate who have cheated their way to the top. Why are you ok with this? It’s very odd. They’re basically the enemy of football. Very odd you’re ok with that. 

We've always been shit so I guess it doesn't affect me as much.

I guess it bothers you more because they're winning league titles in place of you and I suppose it would bother me more if I were in your shoes.

It's just modern football, money runs the game these days. One day you'll be bought out by someone similar, it's just the way the game is going.