The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I won’t lie, he finally put in some decent passes against newcastle but I don’t get it either. He’s only had one good season and it was the 13/14 season, when he got that red card that’s when we lost title but i just don’t see him as the true heir to Gerrard. 

Hopefully Van Dijk gets the arm band soon though, it’s been night and day since he’s joined us and he exudes a captain aura. 

22 hours ago, Scott. said:

First sign of a challenge and City crumble, they had it so easy last season, the fucking useless cunts are going to let Liverpool win the league ? no summer tournament either so all we’ll hear all summer is how great Liverpool are. Quite embarrassing isn’t it from the bestest westest team ever of all time in the whole wide world ? fucking joke club. Empty seats every week the stupid blue cunts. I fucking hate them more than Liverpool. At least I can respect Liverpool, a great football club, fuck city the tin pot lottery winning cunts, can’t wait till they fuck off back to obscurity.

14 hours ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan... Declan Rice shit hot tonight pal. Especially first half

He's got a massive future, hopefully we can hold onto him for a few more seasons.

Feel it's inevitable he will end up at one of the big boys. 

Good win though, 9th in the league going into the new year - would of 100% taken that when we lost our first 4 of the season. 

Jose would of dropped points at some point. 

And yeah you're a bit of a wally if you think there is no difference, the shackles are clearly off.

We were absolute shite yesterday, decent first half of the season for us but we could be 7th if we won yesterday, feels like every time we get the chance to kick on we flop. 

Yeh the players are playing for the club again! 

But what happens when they loose a game? Thats when i would start thinking maybe this team has changed...not after 3 games they should be winning anyways, 

Pogba is a fraud tho, suddenly pops to form when jose is finnally sacked, he needs to mature the fuck up! Doesnt matter who the manager is you should wana try your hardest for man united

6 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Yeh the players are playing for the club again! 

But what happens when they loose a game? Thats when i would start thinking maybe this team has changed...not after 3 games they should be winning anyways, 

Pogba is a fraud tho, suddenly pops to form when jose is finnally sacked, he needs to mature the fuck up! Doesnt matter who the manager is you should wana try your hardest for man united

Jose made Hazard look terrible too? Remember that?

This is a trend, he sucks the life out of charismatic attacking players. Game has left him behind, simple as.

You're the fraud football fan if you can't see that. 

The performance of Matic tells you all you need to know. He was Jose’s main man and apparently only him and Lukaku wanted Jose to stay. 

Now all of a sudden he looks a top class player again, he’s breaking forward, going past 2/3 players passing the ball forward, some of his passes have been excellent i had no idea he could pass that well. So if Jose’s main man is playing much better under Ole then what does that say about Jose? He was sucking the joy out of football, I don’t believe the players weren’t trying they simply hated football under him

I still don't like Matic and Luke Shaw - against better teams both will be punished. Shaw's technical ability has dropped significantly - he gets into to such good positions and just doesn't know what to do when he's there - whenever he's running in on goal he just smashes it towards the keeper - same with crossing. Matic has been much better the last few games - but still keeps the ball for too long and gives away possession when a simple pass would get him out of trouble.  

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Our right hand side is so poor. Valencia is wank, and mata hasn’t got any legs to play wide. I’d like to upgrade Lingard. Hopefully Sanchez can get a run of games now

Yeah i agree - both were awful last night. Also that Shelvey tackle was fucked up - i hate that guy. 

Matic, again - giving the ball away so many times.