Odi Acoustic - Blink 182 Selftitled Cover [DL]

Odi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I listened to it, from start to end while I was sitting in front of the sea, here on the beach. I love the album. Seriously, you are doing awesome covers.

I want to say some things too. Although I loved the whole album, I detected one thing that you can improve (if that's possible). What I'm about to say it's very clear on Obvious. Let me explain. I see your covers, specially this album, like you were picking the original songs, unmounting them on a desktop and just rebuilding them as totally new whole songs based on the original ones but 'redirecting' the direction of each song, putting then on a new place. I mean, is not about covering a song as we all can do. It's more more more difficult, and it shows how long your talent is. I perceived this in all the songs except, specially, in Obvious, which sounded a little weird. I'm not saying I don't like it, because it totally fit on the album, I'm just saying like the song has not direction. I mean, you're specially talented to pick a song and make it yours, putting a clear new vision of it, but Obvious does not fit the goal under. It's like you are putting toghether all the ideas you had for covering it, but not picking the best one and expanding it (as you did with the others: my gd how sounded Feeling This!!!). It's how I see it :).

So, in general, I can give you a 9,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 out of 10 for this great job. It's awesome. Keep on doing this kind of work. I can't wait for your own next album, I enjoyed your first one a lot (and both ava covered too).

Congrats. I would like to work with you so bad!!!

odi that work is awesome!

i listened to it several times all the way through and it gets even better with every run, just like the original album :)

i wish there were more so dedicated musicians like you out there..

wenn wir nicht so weit auseinander wohnen würden würde ich dich sofort anflehen eine band mit mir zu starten, die musikalischen vorlieben würden ja schonmal passen. ich glaub das würde spass machen ;) ich hab noch eines deiner ersten coverlieder auf dem rechner. adam's song damals noch aus uwes altem forum (glaub da hieß ich emperor-z) - hab dich schon damals sehr bewundert, aber das hier ist jetzt wirklich fast perfektion! ich glaub ich hab dir sogar irgendwann mal drums für eines deiner ersten third cucumber lieder programmiert, gott ist das lange her.. weis auch noch wie ihr damals euren ersten radiogig hattet oder so .. haha so genial dass man mit der rückkehr von blink auch alte fans wieder trifft ^^

ps: hab dich grad mal bei myspace geaddet