Need someone in the US to help me buy a Epiphone Tom Delonge

dildo69er

Hey guys, im considering getting the epiphone tom delonge..basically for the looks rather than playing. The price for it in Aus is outrageous being 1000+ and i notice stores like guitar center and such have it for 499. With the Aus dollar being strong with the US i was hoping someone might be able to let me know shipping price, id give them the money and have them ship it over to me...obviously a great deal of trust is going in on this if i decide to do it.

If anyone knows anything about shipping price of something like that or could help me out let me know :D

thats more than fine to me coz total say 700, 500 for guitar and 200 for shipping still really only works out to

765 right now. but yeah let me know guys... this is really hard for me as theres so much trust going into it.

Yet it so hard to get one in Aus.

Also if anyone knows does it come with anything eg COA or hard case etc i no the hardcase is highly unlikely, its just basically i wanna use the guitar a couple times to hear it then basically have it put up on my wall in my room as it looks awesome haha

UPDATE: found someone on ebay selling new ones from an aus store buy it now 900 with hardcase or best offer without hardcase

i offered 700 + 25 postage (which is what he stated)

EDIT: he rejected the offer and counter offered with 899..i told him there 499 in us now and would cost me 650-700 to have shipped

i counter offered saying 750 or 800 with hardcase coz i wanna keep the money in AUS

UPDATE: Sold for 800 including the official hardcase lol so 750 for guitar and case for 800 including him shipping it to me so 800 for the lot