New Amp day

OrganGrinderX182

Last week I got a Mesa boogie triple rec.....I love it!!!!

that amp is sooo overkill unless you are regularly playing a huge venue lol

I agree but it's an awesome amp! I have a 50 watt rectoverb and it's more than enough

oh its definitely an amazing amp. i played my cousins mesa stack and it was sick.

also, i probably shouldnt say much, because my set up is going to be way overkill lol

What are you getting?

well ive really been focusing on my tone lately, and i realized that a cd is as much every instruments sound as much as what they are playing. so im going to be running two heads, each through my effects loop, and into a Avatar 4x12 and a 2x12 for each. id be routing most of the high end and mids through the 4x12 with a little of the low mids, and then the real nice lows through the 2x12s which will have speakers that will boost the low end more. so it should sound pretty sick.

Boss giga delay. I love it, it's a double pedal and it's got every delay effect you'd

ever need. Up to 4 presets and a manual mode. Check it out.

i saw that one at guitar center, i tried to play it but the stupid boss display wasnt working!

i will definitely get in there and check it out though.