a-trak

VCD or SVCD?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. VCD or SVCD?

• VCD
    • SVCD
    • Frankly I don't give a shit

Guest white_devil_
frankly shut the fuck up please. no one asked u.

FRANKLY YOU ASKED!!! i just answered by choosing option number 3 on your list of answers SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NUMNUTS!

after 2299 posts i'd think you knew how to use a poll. you click your preferred answer and hit "submit vote". it's your general attitude that bugs me, not just your so called "answer" to my question.

Guest white_devil_
after 2299 posts i'd think you knew how to use a poll. you click your preferred answer and hit "submit vote". it's your general attitude that bugs me' date=' not just your so called "answer" to my question.[/quote']

i know how to use a poll im too lazy so i'd rather type it so there

GO FUCKING SVCD w00000t lol.

i like vcd cuz i cant find anything to paly svcd
Well, you can use like PowerDVD or WinDVD ooooooorrrrrrr u can get the SVCD codec from one of the ops/rippers in #blinkrebels/#brb-dcc oooooorrrrr lol go to #punkrockvids, its on one of their XDCCs. SVCD = REAL nice quality, u'll see a huge difference. SUPPORT BLINKREBELS!!

i will say that its about what source the show is from. I mean its not necessary to rip a svcd if the source is a vhs tape, but i rather wish the rips in vcd because you cant put 1 concert on 1 cd if the format is svcd.