Super rare video of Mark before he was in blink

grilled_cheese

His first band was called The Attic Children, wasnt it? I think ive got their demo somewhere.

EDIT: Im wrong, his first band was called Pier 69, this was his second band.

his first band was Pier 69, then around 1988 he played the bass and sang in The Attic Children. after it he was in a band called Of All Things till 1992 when he moved to san diego. (he lived in southern california since he was 14)

of all things was a trio of mark and two of his friends, it was a ridgecrest-based high school garage band, they played covers from the descendents and have 0 own song. once they played at a local festival called oasis, but they mainly performed at parties...

i think the above footage is from this band :) (maybe the attic children was the same band with a former name)

His first band was called The Attic Children, wasnt it? I think ive got their demo somewhere.

EDIT: Im wrong, his first band was called Pier 69, this was his second band.

his first band was Pier 69, then around 1988 he played the bass and sang in The Attic Children. after it he was in a band called Of All Things till 1992 when he moved to san diego. (he lived in southern california since he was 14)

of all things was a trio of mark and two of his friends, it was a ridgecrest-based high school garage band, they played covers from the descendents and have 0 own song. once they played at a local festival called oasis, but they mainly performed at parties...

i think the above footage is from this band :) (maybe the attic children was the same band with a former name)

Of All Things was the name of the band, they just called their demo tape "The Attic Children"