Super rare video of Mark before he was in blink

grilled_cheese

Haha wow that's awesome. Is that your video? If so, got any other clips like that?

It's kind of weird seeing Mark play in a different band. I mean, it makes sense that he would have played in other bands before blink, but you just never think about it. I love seeing stuff like this. These kinds of things are the reason I loved Tales From Beneath Your Mom so much. I really enjoy seeing the small, humble origins of such gigantic bands like blink.

descendents - silly girl

i dont know why i thought they played this song with plus-44 once :D it would have been great

but it's a fact he used this song for the opening track for his very first podcast

As for the Podcast, I thought it was great that you opened with "Silly Girl."

I had to, that was the band that got me into punk rock music in the first place. I had the change to play songs by bands that I liked, so I absolutely had to start with the first song that inspired me and that was "Silly Girl" by the Descendents.

http://www.punknews.org/article/20880

descendents - silly girl

i dont know why i thought they played this song with plus-44 once :D it would have been great

but it's a fact he used this song for the opening track for his very first podcast

As for the Podcast, I thought it was great that you opened with "Silly Girl."

I had to, that was the band that got me into punk rock music in the first place. I had the change to play songs by bands that I liked, so I absolutely had to start with the first song that inspired me and that was "Silly Girl" by the Descendents.

http://www.punknews.org/article/20880

haha me too. weird