Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
niku

July 11 2012...Nottingham Arena...Nottingham, UK

7 posts in this topic

Anyone going? I'm wearing gray famous 3/4, a green DC 5950 cap, a white blink shirt and maybe a blink 2012 tour sweater. Say hi lol =p

And everyone should be happy they didn't go, shitty crowd, shitty place, never going back unless something forces me to =p

Very late to the party, but thought I'd contribute!

My only ever Blink show  :sad: but I had a blast. Right down at the front things were pretty tight but I loved every second (apart from maybe a Chinese guy crowdsurfing and kicking me in the head). Couldn't help but feel a little let down by the set list thought, others on the tour had gotten acoustic sections/classics whereas this set list felt very much a "by the numbers" greatest hits kind of night.

Either way, to  have Blink like 20 minutes from my house was still great!

Very late to the party, but thought I'd contribute!

My only ever Blink show  :sad: but I had a blast. Right down at the front things were pretty tight but I loved every second (apart from maybe a Chinese guy crowdsurfing and kicking me in the head). Couldn't help but feel a little let down by the set list thought, others on the tour had gotten acoustic sections/classics whereas this set list felt very much a "by the numbers" greatest hits kind of night.

Either way, to  have Blink like 20 minutes from my house was still great!

Yo, was my only ever Blink show too and I actually thought it was pretty good. I was fairly happy with the setlist and I thought Tom sounded way better than he normally does live (I remember while on stage Mark said that he had stopped drinking before gigs, so I don't know whether he reverted to his old ways or not). Good to see there are others from the East Midlands on these forums. :P

1 person likes this

Yo, was my only ever Blink show too and I actually thought it was pretty good. I was fairly happy with the setlist and I thought Tom sounded way better than he normally does live (I remember while on stage Mark said that he had stopped drinking before gigs, so I don't know whether he reverted to his old ways or not). Good to see there are others from the East Midlands on these forums. :P

Likewise man! Didn't expect to see another local on the forums, I wasn't expecting that. You in Nottingham?

Yeah it was a good show, and I agree Tom did sound surprisingly good given his recent form at the time. Being down at the front on marks side I barely got to see Tom though as he didn't come over t that side of The stage at all. However that was also the first time I realised how damn old mark looks now :):o