15. Ghost on the Dancefloor

16. All the Small Things

17. Josie

---Encore---

18. Travis Solo

19. Carousel

20. Dammit

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/suckafresh272727 <---Multiple Songs Being Uploaded To This Account

http://www.youtube.com/user/RickyHimself <---A Few Good Quality Videos Uploaded (Thanks mostdope182 for vids+pics)

Pictures

facebook%252520famous%252520%2525288%252

facebook%252520famous%252520%25252813%25

facebook%252520famous%252520%25252814%25

facebook%252520famous%252520%25252810%25

facebook%252520famous%252520%2525287%252

I will also be there. I have seats 8 rows back from the stage on marks side. I'll record the new songs for all of you guys since this is the first time they will be playing them live.

will be there, hey ricky you gonna try and get a shout out from tom again that was hilarious last time

will be there, hey ricky you gonna try and get a shout out from tom again that was hilarious last time

Ha, you're the first person outside of my group of friends that has said anything about that, pretty cool lol. I'm actually on marks side this time and its a day after my bday so I'm just gonna say it is my bday to see if mark will give me some kind of cool ass shoutout lol.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHOcApMOthA

Chances of it happening again are extremely slim. The fact that it happened at all was 1 in a million.

You got 18,000 people, you usually don't hear, let alone actually acknowledge something someone in the crowd said.

Even when Blink was playing clubs, they usually ignore what people say.

Wow, can't believe the show is only 2 days from now. Crazy...

Chances of it happening again are extremely slim. The fact that it happened at all was 1 in a million.

You got 18,000 people, you usually don't hear, let alone actually acknowledge something someone in the crowd said.

Even when Blink was playing clubs, they usually ignore what people say.

Wow, can't believe the show is only 2 days from now. Crazy...

umm what do you mean hearing what I said? Do you seriously think I was yelling over 18,000 people for them to shout me out lmao? How much money do you wanna bet I'll get a shoutout from mark? I'll put 500$ on it paypal and I'm dead serious lol.

HAHA! Ricky I can't afford a $500 bet.......sorry mr $60,000 a year.  :-)

But I can do something modest......like $10 just for fun.

I am about 99% sure you will NOT get a shout out from Mark. But on the 1% chance you do, I wouldn't be able to pay you $500. So therefore, I can't make that bet.

So I think it is pretty amazing that I am going to be at the very first Blink show tomorrow.......this has never happend. They never start the tour here.

Just wanted to say that.

Ha, you're the first person outside of my group of friends that has said anything about that, pretty cool lol. I'm actually on marks side this time and its a day after my bday so I'm just gonna say it is my bday to see if mark will give me some kind of cool ass shoutout lol.

you wanna know how i know youre gay? you said its true when tom said you give each other head.

you wanna know how i know youre gay? you said its true when tom said you give each other head.

you know how I know the blink guys are gay cause they've been talking about dicks and other gay shit for 12+ years...oh wait. And Oli I'm just that confident I can get a shutout even if its just a little 10 second thing of him saying my name. It makes the show alot more fun with the anticipation between each song wondering if this is the one where they may shout you out! Not to mention we are gonna be the first people to see the new songs live, I mean out of everywhere they could of started the tour the started here, pretty rad. And yes I'll be filming from pretty close up.

It'd be cool if one of you could get a HQ pic of the merch booth and record the new songs  :wink:

Will do Sasha.

I will be filming from the front of the lawn, but I have zoom so it will look close. I am going to try to beat Ricky uploading.  :-)

Good luck with the shout out. Good luck screaming over 18,000 people from 10 rows away.

dude if you get a shout out i'm gonna personally call you a faggot for 8 years till the next blink album comes out. you've been warned.

so, today we should here some new blink :-)