The Story So Far

Cheerios4u98

Pretty excited for the new album I've only heard Out Of It so far and I love it. Excited to hear the rest of it!

I just saw them live last month and they had zero energy on stage. They sounded fine, but no stage presence at all. Don't know if Parker was sick or something but it was pretty boring to watch. Still fun to be there though. Might see them again in November.

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Pretty excited for the new album I've only heard Out Of It so far and I love it. Excited to hear the rest of it!

I just saw them live last month and they had zero energy on stage. They sounded fine, but no stage presence at all. Don't know if Parker was sick or something but it was pretty boring to watch. Still fun to be there though. Might see them again in November.

I saw them a few years back with the Wonder Years and they were great, although based on some of the lyrics on this album seems like he might be tired of singing the old songs over and over again.

12 minutes ago, darkarrow said:

I saw them a few years back with the Wonder Years and they were great, although based on some of the lyrics on this album seems like he might be tired of singing the old songs over and over again.

It really does feel like he's bored. I've seen TSSF six times, and the last four times have been pretty low energy from the band. The crowd always goes crazy, but the band pretty much stands still the whole time, low-energy.

The first time I saw them was at a local show here in Eugene. They weren't well known yet (I didn't know who they were at the time) and that show kicked ass. I wish I could go back and see them in 2011 again.