1. 1. Up All Night......love or hate?

• love
    • hate
    • grower

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the more you listen to it the more you think you're listening to Angels and Airwaves right?

I hear way more Box Car Racer in this song than I do AVA.  If I did hear a lot of AVA here, I would probably hate it, cuz for the most part Angels and Airwaves are awful.

But honestly I see and hear elements of all the things they've done in this song: self titled blink, +44, AVA, and BCR, with the most prominent being BCR. 

Self titled blink was a massive step anyway and I honestly loved it throughout. I think they might be trying to take a bigger step which is basically a leap from what most people fell in love with.  I blame Tom completely for this awful song. His ego is pretty big for a pretty stupid guy I think

This album to me seems like its going to be a compilation of all the sounds they've made in the past, from the cheshire cat/dude ranch eras, the enema/toypaj eras, the self titled era, box car racer, +44, and AVA. 

Sorry to hear you don't like Up All Night.  But speaking as someone who adores self titled (its my favorite album) and hates just about everything Angels and Airwaves have ever done, I really do love this song.  I am so excited to hear Neighborhoods.

I gotta say, Up All Night has gotten better for me with time.  I mean I liked it from the getgo, but I definitely didn't truly appreciate the song right away.  And now, the more I hear it, the more I get out of it.

I agree, i dunno why people hate the ending so much i fucking love the heavy rock part there.

I gotta say, Up All Night has gotten better for me with time.  I mean I liked it from the getgo, but I definitely didn't truly appreciate the song right away.  And now, the more I hear it, the more I get out of it.

I agree, i dunno why people hate the ending so much i fucking love the heavy rock part there.

The ending is the best part overall. The drums are good in the entire song, the riff is good.

The song itself sucks................IMO.

• 1 month later...