My New Blink Tattoo

Guest yoursmilefadesinthesummer

thanks for all the comments. i got the six arrows because for one it represents the time in my life when i got it. i really pondered over 5 or 6 and in the end it doesnt matter i went with 6 either way its still gonna represent blink and my passion for music. i understand a lot of people well probably most people wont understand getting a tattoo let alone a band tattoo but i love blink, i love music, and i really like the logo itself. if i ever have kids im sure theyll probably just laugh at me because tattoos will probably be an old person thing but i didnt get it to wonder what happens when i get older.  i'm living for now maybe its stupid but its my life. the price in my opinion was good he did a great job better than i expected and its something thats on me for the rest of my life so its worth it. as far as tipping everyone i talked to said if your happy with it you should tip, espically if you might use the artist again. shit some people pay more than that for a pair of jeans. and yea being on the inside of my arm it was pretty tender and did cause some pain. it took about 2 hours and he did the arrows and that half of the smiley first that part wasnt bad but towards the last 45 minutes and the closer to the arm pit the more it hurt. since it was my first tattoo i didnt know what to expect but i'd say it was well worth it. and yes i know my sig thing is big i'll figure out how to resize it later.

i like it a lot. i was actually going to get the smiley on the inside of my left arm. and you live in houston? what part?

Yes i live in southeast houston.  i got it done at scorpion tattoos off westimer by gabriel massey.

i like it a lot. i was actually going to get the smiley on the inside of my left arm. and you live in houston? what part?

Yes i live in southeast houston.  i got it done at scorpion tattoos off westimer by gabriel massey.

awesome! i was actually looking into that place.

awesome! i was actually looking into that place.

well i definitly recommend them ive heard good things about all the other artists there too but gabe was really friendly cool and did a amazing job if you ask me.