Do I get this guitar?

Benjirob

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know how it was repainted, probably resprayed and gloss finished? but it's the most sexy looking guitar i've ever seen! i think it should have increased the value because of it! it completely destroys my fender strat and gibson les paul jr in both tone and looks! this is the best guitar i've ever played.

jon, these guitars are awesome, you'll love it when you have one, they are awesome for pretty much any style excluding heavy metal. such versatile and beautiful instruments!

I wanted to get a professionally done sunburst finish on my Rickenbacker guitar once and the guy I hired actually talked me out of it. He said unless the previous finish is completely messed up, the guitar is being devalued. Since this is a vintage guitar from 1990, I imagine it would be worth more with its original finish and without the racing stripe.

But its still a great guitar.

i don't know how it was repainted, probably resprayed and gloss finished? but it's the most sexy looking guitar i've ever seen! i think it should have increased the value because of it! it completely destroys my fender strat and gibson les paul jr in both tone and looks! this is the best guitar i've ever played.

jon, these guitars are awesome, you'll love it when you have one, they are awesome for pretty much any style excluding heavy metal. such versatile and beautiful instruments!

untrue i play in a heavy band and use an es335,, not a gibson though haha. sounds boss!

ha fair enough, when i really crank the gain up my amp i get a hell of a lot of feedback but i have a pretty brutal amp, orange th30, which might be why!

sometimes i turn the volume of the guitar down a little bit because i get alot of feeback. i got a pretty brutal amp too haha a 5150, im too poor for an orange

I had this guitar (but in the limited cream colour) as a loner guitar when my Gibson DeLonge was in the shop. It's by far my second favorite guitar I've played, next to my Gibby. The sound that came out of it, through my Fender tube amp was superb.

I`d say good purchase.