What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

The Girl On The Train - 8/10

i really enjoyed this, kept me interested throughout and Emily Blunt was fabulous. Also the girl who plays Megan is fucking smoking hot. What a worldy. I'm not sure why they moved the story from London to America though and then used Brits to play Americans? What is the fucking point of that? Also rated quite low on IMDb. Only 6.6. It's a lot better than that imo.

Haven't seen the movie but the book is trash imo. I hate it with a passion lol. Maybe the movie is better because the story is better suited for the screen. I'll have to check it out!

On 12/27/2016 at 10:18 PM, Nasa said:

Finally got around to seeing Moana. Loved it. Awesome music, and damn, the animation...I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. Amazing.

Took my daughter to this, really good!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I met the director last year at a film festival, sweet guy. He said that it still shook him and he doesn't like thinking about it specifically. Apparently it was a pretty long, grueling death. A part of me thinks it's not a coincidence.