What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

the hitmans bodyguard. pretty unoriginal plot, action and all that. what saved the movie was Jackson and Reynolds. will not see it again. 6/10

about to watch the godfather trilogy for the first time. pretty sure i'll turn it off half way in.

i hate old movies. so what.

9 hours ago, Speedo said:

The Godfather movies are boring nonsense, anyone who tells you different is an asshole.

I expect nothing honestly. was about to watch it last night, saw it was 3 fucking hours and turned it off.

so i guess i was wrong, didn't even watch the first half.

Just do what everyone else does ... not actually watch it and then follow the insane and completely fucking wrong trend of saying it was great and it's one of your favorite trilogies!

Throw in something about Scarface being one of the greatest movies of all time too and, also, pretend like you gave a shit about (and weren't bored to death with) Full Metal Jacket after Pyle shot himself in the head.

Seriously, great film for the first half of the movie ... dog shit second half. Don't listen to anyone who tells you different, like @AriaThat person is a dirty ratfink liar who steals from church collection bowls and pisses on orphaned chinchillas. 

Watched a bunch of movies lately:

Dunkirk - 8.5/10. Beautifully shot 

American Beauty - 9/10. Can't believe it took me this long to get around to watching this movie. Really love the underlying messages of the film.

Goon 2: the Last of the Enforcers - 7/10. It was more of the same of the first movie, but the obscene and offensive comedy novelty wears off a bit more in this one. Loved all the NHL cameos though.

Drive - 7.5/10, Ryan Gosling as a badass actually worked. Was surprised by how enjoyable the film was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

American Beauty is a fucking masterpiece ??

I saw it when it came out on HBO or Showtime, around 2000 or so, and I loved it. I watched it again in 2015 and it wasn't the same. I was bored through most of it and Mena Suvari sort of creeps me out with her sharp nose and weird teeth. 

Have you ever seen Fallen, the Denzel Washington flick?

11 hours ago, Speedo said:

I saw it when it came out on HBO or Showtime, around 2000 or so, and I loved it. I watched it again in 2015 and it wasn't the same. I was bored through most of it and Mena Suvari sort of creeps me out with her sharp nose and weird teeth. 

Have you ever seen Fallen, the Denzel Washington flick?

No, should I?