What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

It - 8/10.

Great thriller. The first half of the movie was definitely creepier/scarier than the second half. The dialogue between the kids really makes the movie. Still felt like it was a bit overrated by the records it set/people's reactions, but still a very enjoyable flick. 

I'm very late to the Dunkirk wagon because it came out a few weeks ago over year, but it was truly amazing. Great visuals, soundtrack and suspense all throughout. I think the character development was a little bit flat but you can't have everything when you have to stay on topic covering the escape, and the soldiers experiences. 8/10

I wanna see IT so bad but I have to wait another month before it comes out. :'(

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I keep hearing good things about it but it's just not something I ever actively think to watch.

I watched it the other night when I was really high and the entire movie blew my mind. I also didn't really have any expectations so it was pleasantly surprising. 

The soundtrack matches the movie so well, the cinematography is awesome, the cast is really good, and the movie is really unpredictable. The last 20 minutes or so I had no idea how it was going to end. 

Silver Linings Playbook - 5/10  - What an overrated film, christ.

John Wick - 7.5 / 10 - I'm not an action flick person but from a film making perspective this film is kind of fantastic, the stunts are amazing, Keanu does a great job and it was darkly funny to boot. might actually bother watching the others.