What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

I am still in the heat of the moment. Toy Story is the best pixar movie but I didn't expect to like Coco that much. I think it's also because I've been a sad mess since both my grandparents (who used to live with us) passed away within 6 months of each other last year. I took it so bad and I still think about them (and death) almost every day because I'm stupid and Coco brought back all those feelings... 

40 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I cry everytime a dog dies in a film. That's it though.  

I could watch Saw with my eyes peeled open and be cool, but if they panned to a dog at home waiting for his owner to return who was one of the victims then I'd start bawling.

ethan!

7 hours ago, Elisa said:

I am still in the heat of the moment. Toy Story is the best pixar movie but I didn't expect to like Coco that much. I think it's also because I've been a sad mess since both my grandparents (who used to live with us) passed away within 6 months of each other last year. I took it so bad and I still think about them (and death) almost every day because I'm stupid and Coco brought back all those feelings... 

That's better.

Spider-Man Homecoming. It ended up being pretty good, but initially I was super pissed off at the annoying little shithead playing Spidey. Keaton was great though (DC should take note of how villains ought to be made), as was the action and general pacing; unlike many other superhero movies, Homecoming didn't really start to drag. But holy shit did they go overboard with the PC stuff. Not one but four characters (Shocker, "MJ", Liz & Flash) from the comic books were converted from white to black/latino/miscellaneous.

3 minutes ago, MSandt said:

Spider-Man Homecoming. It ended up being pretty good, but initially I was super pissed off at the annoying little shithead playing Spidey. Keaton was great though (DC should take note of how villains ought to be made), as was the action and general pacing; unlike many other superhero movies, Homecoming didn't really start to drag. But holy shit did they go overboard with the PC stuff. Not one but four characters (Shocker, "MJ", Liz & Flash) from the comic books were converted from white to black/latino/miscellaneous.

Main character was white, main villain was white, most of his gang was white, most of the students were white. I'm a long time spiderman fan and I didn't even think of the race differences because the cast did a great job.

Maybe focus on that when watching a film.

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Main character was white, main villain was white, most of his gang was white, most of the students were white. I'm a long time spiderman fan and I didn't even think of the race differences because the cast did a great job.

Maybe focus on that when watching a film.

Fucking brown washing bullshit.