What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

17 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

It Follows - 5/10

The characters couldn't be any more dumb.  Just stay out in the open ffs and pass it on. Also, why all the followers are normal or naked, then one is pissing and bleeding for no reason

I didn't understand the love for it ... It was a silly, boring movie.

• Like 1

Annihilation B+ (2018)

Really liked this. If you something in the vein of Tarkovsky but faster. 

Black Panther B (2018)

Really under-whelmed by this actually. Heard really good things and really it's just another Marvel movie, which is fine. Overly long along with some not so impressive CGI. 

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

Annihilation B+ (2018)

Really liked this. If you something in the vein of Tarkovsky but faster. 

Black Panther B (2018)

Really under-whelmed by this actually. Heard really good things and really it's just another Marvel movie, which is fine. Overly long along with some not so impressive CGI. 

But black people, Kyle.

Haha I was just talking to a buddy the other day about how Blade would kick Black Panther's ass. In fact all T'Challa does is get his ass kicked most of the movie. I still think the movie was overhyped but not nearly as bad as the haters say. I might take the lady to go see Annihilation today. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Haha I was just talking to a buddy the other day about how Blade would kick Black Panther's ass. In fact all T'Challa does is get his ass kicked most of the movie. I still think the movie was overhyped but not nearly as bad as the haters say. I might take the lady to go see Annihilation today. Fingers crossed.

I want to see Annihilation so bad! Go see it haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I keep seeing people here mention it but I have no idea what this movie even is or what it's about, the excitement makes me want to look it up.

I think that's a lot of the appeal, I love reading leaked scripts and spoiling myself before movies come out, but this one I've been staying away from.  I know a couple of the creatures but that's literally it.