What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Neither of them are lesbians.

Pretty sure Nelly Furtado is bi,  but that's neither here nor there.  Also, feel like that jokes running a bit dry, especially considering majority of the females on here are ethan.. Not sure who you're impressing.

2 hours ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

Pretty sure Nelly Furtado is bi,  but that's neither here nor there.  Also, feel like that jokes running a bit dry, especially considering majority of the females on here are ethan.. Not sure who you're impressing.

Actually, the majority of females here are bi. The only actual lesbian is Laura. 

8 hours ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

Those females don't like you BUT that was a very good attempt to pit them against me, you woman.

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

Noooooooo. That episode can fuck off though. Makes me cry just thinking about it.

Ok good. My dog died a few years back. But my mom said he'd wait by the basement door every day (my room was in the basement) and that's why Jurassic Bark gets me to this day.

1 minute ago, Dr. Speedo said:

The only cartoon you're allowed to cry at is Lion King. You two need to squeeze your nuts and get a little fucking testosterone in your system.

I liked Lion King a lot better when it was called Hamlet. And what about Bambi? 

23 minutes ago, Dr. Speedo said:

The only cartoon you're allowed to cry at is Lion King. You two need to squeeze your nuts and get a little fucking testosterone in your system.

the fuck you crying at lion king for?

21 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Ok good. My dog died a few years back. But my mom said he'd wait by the basement door every day (my room was in the basement) and that's why Jurassic Bark gets me to this day.

I don't even like dogs that much and never had one growing up and that gets me in the feels.