What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

10 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Nope. I hardly know anything about it, actually.

Well, it's basically Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz are two cousins competing against each other to become "the favourite" of the frail, emotionally fragile Queen. Very cynical and entertaining. Has probably one of the best scripts of the year.

• Like 1

The Founder - 9.5/10

Fucking loved it.  Michael Keaton really puts a stamp on every movie he's in. 

I think this would have been better with less known actors though..besides Keaton, guys like Nick Offerman took me out of it a bit.  Great movie and story though.

17 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Rewatched The Lord of the Rings trilogy in 1.5 days. Forgot how awesome it was! The casting is spot on and the scenery is amazing. Score great as well ?.

So good. Did you watch the extended cuts? What surprised me most was how well they used CGI (for Gollum, the dragons and animals, etc.) given how CGI was in its infant stages back in 2001. They never overdo it, and its usually used sparingly and appropriately. Comparing the CGI in LOTR to the Hobbit is just insane. 

3 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

So good. Did you watch the extended cuts? What surprised me most was how well they used CGI (for Gollum, the dragons and animals, etc.) given how CGI was in its infant stages back in 2001. They never overdo it, and its usually used sparingly and appropriately. Comparing the CGI in LOTR to the Hobbit is just insane. 

Ah, just watched the ones on Netflix. Think they're the theatrical versions. Yeah the films aged really well!

Haven't seen the Hobbit yet. When I saw the trailer it just looked so disappointing.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:04 PM, Jane said:

Aquaman

It was less awful than I expected, my expectations were pretty low to begin with though. Being a diver, I just enjoyed the nice-looking underwater scenery.

Aquaman was AMAZING in the best possible way.  What other movie can you watch soldiers ride Great Whites into battle against soldiers riding Mosasaurs?!

10/10

On 1/1/2019 at 5:03 PM, theedge00 said:

Rewatched The Lord of the Rings trilogy in 1.5 days. Forgot how awesome it was! The casting is spot on and the scenery is amazing. Score great as well ?.

Up there as GOAT movie.  Fellowship was my favorite of the 3 but all incredible minus the Legolas elephant surf moment

• Like 1