What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

On 1/4/2019 at 11:00 PM, Scott. said:

Birdbox. Thought it was excellent and Sandra Bullock was fantastic. The two kids melted me.

Hide contents

Lol at the thick people who hate the ending because they need everything explained to them

8/10

What didnt people get about the ending though?

First Man - Waaaay too long. First 5 minutes is amazing though. Good performance by Ryan Goslin.

6.5/10

10 hours ago, theedge00 said:

What didnt people get about the ending though?

First Man - Waaaay too long. First 5 minutes is amazing though. Good performance by Ryan Goslin.

6.5/10

No I think a lot of people are pissed off with the ending

not getting any explanation to what spirits were or where they came from etc

watched death wish on Netflix. Decent little revenge film with Bruce Willis. Ridiculous in parts but it was ok to pass the time. 6/10

@2point5 @...Dan... @Bucko Have you seen the bobby Robson doc on Netflix? It’s fucking excellent. Made me tear up a couple of times tbh. 8/10

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Reveal hidden contents

watched death wish on Netflix. Decent little revenge film with Bruce Willis. Ridiculous in parts but it was ok to pass the time. 6/10

@2point5 @...Dan... @Bucko Have you seen the bobby Robson doc on Netflix? It’s fucking excellent. Made me tear up a couple of times tbh. 8/10

Yeah I watched it, man was an absolute colossus of a man. Absolute gent as well, quite funny seeing loads of young Jose - seemed a lot happier back then despite having a lot less.

Finished Sunderland til I die, def got a soft spot for them now and hope they get back up the leagues - good to see they managed to get a 46,000 attendence on Boxing Day, absolutely mental for a League One club. 

• Like 2

@Scott. nah not seen it. Will check it out for sure though. 

@...Dan... haha yeah I’ve been following Sunderland’s results since finishing the series too. Definitely want to see them do well this season and get promoted. I wonder if they’re currently filming the follow up for this season too. Seems a no brainer as they would have been a good shout to come straight back up and would make for excellent viewing. 

4 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

@Scott. nah not seen it. Will check it out for sure though. 

@...Dan... haha yeah I’ve been following Sunderland’s results since finishing the series too. Definitely want to see them do well this season and get promoted. I wonder if they’re currently filming the follow up for this season too. Seems a no brainer as they would have been a good shout to come straight back up and would make for excellent viewing. 

I was listening to Talksport a couple days ago and Jim White (absolute melt) recorded an interview in the away end with the owner and he said after that the cameras were there filming so I'm almost certain there is going to be a follow up.

Also, Jack Rodwell - what a wanker. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scott. said:

Reveal hidden contents

Amazing, he was a such a top bloke. When he collected his sports personality award ruined me .