What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

On 5/28/2017 at 4:30 PM, M!ke said:

LEGO Batman Movie. I think I'd honestly say its the best Batman movie since the Dark Knight.

I think it's the best DC movie since The Dark Knight. In fact it's probably the best DC movie ever outside of The Dark Knight trilogy.

Moana - I was expecting it to be a lot better. It was good but it did way too much "ooo establishing shot" bits and the songs were a bit naff, story was okay I guess. 

Just saw Split for the first time on the plane.

Not really a spoiler but may give certain elements away 

How was this PG-13? It was so rapey and I was SHOCKED that Shamalayn went through with that edible ending. Totally didn't think he'd go there, pretty gross and creepy props though for him that disturbed me. I don't get how that passed for pg-13, felt like there were 5 rape or up to question rape scenes.

The very end too..cool moment, imo.

Safe to say this was his best movie imo since his early days?

Anyone else react to this? I thought it was pretty darn good, kinda bad acting, but 100x better than his string of blunders. I don't remember the reactions to this movie tbh I didn't even know it was Shamalayn. I thought the lead actors Edwin character was annoying but some of them were well done, only gripe with the movie. Half the characters were ehh.

It actually was kind of boring, but it's just the end I'm wondering what others thought? Kinda gross considering the age of the girls.

Wonder Woman.  It was pretty good, by far the best movie in DC's cinematic universe so far (though that isn't necessarily saying much haha).  It did seem to run a little too long in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of how dull and muted the colors were throughout most of the movie (and this is an issue I'm noticing in all of the DC cinematic universe films).  But I'd recommend it, I'd probably give it like  B.

On 6/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Just saw Split for the first time on the plane.

Not really a spoiler but may give certain elements away 

How was this PG-13? It was so rapey and I was SHOCKED that Shamalayn went through with that edible ending. Totally didn't think he'd go there, pretty gross and creepy props though for him that disturbed me. I don't get how that passed for pg-13, felt like there were 5 rape or up to question rape scenes.

The very end too..cool moment, imo.

Safe to say this was his best movie imo since his early days?

Anyone else react to this? I thought it was pretty darn good, kinda bad acting, but 100x better than his string of blunders. I don't remember the reactions to this movie tbh I didn't even know it was Shamalayn. I thought the lead actors Edwin character was annoying but some of them were well done, only gripe with the movie. Half the characters were ehh.

It actually was kind of boring, but it's just the end I'm wondering what others thought? Kinda gross considering the age of the girls.

Thought this movie was so lame.  I liked James McAvoy but the girls were absolutely terrible and irritating as fuck.  Don't even get me started on THE BEAST.

18 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Thought this movie was so lame.  I liked James McAvoy but the girls were absolutely terrible and irritating as fuck.  Don't even get me started on THE BEAST.

Yeah dude it was totally the long flight just fucking with my emotions. It wasn't that good. However I will stand by my statement that watching/hearing 16 year olds getting eaten alive and all the rapiness in general was fucking gross and didn't fit the tone of the movie. At all. Like the Uncle raping the main girl? Like hardly even tied in with anything and just tried to copy the Deliverance.

Now BURN AFTER READING I will say again, most underrated Coen movie ever.

9.5/10

Yeah terrible execution to a decent idea.

Honestly the main actor wasn't that great even, people just want to say he is because it's a challenging role, but a lot of the personality changes were so forced and not that believable to me or cringe like the toddler one.

Not his fault, the stupid director who fell off a cliff with his movie making trajectory made it so annoying and predictable...oh no here's the end let me guess he starts doing all personalities one after another to awe the audience.. lame. But oh my God he did the eyebrow change thing mid conversation!! Go see Christoph Walz Inglorious Basterds opening scene for how that can truly be done.

Oh and why would a toddler want to make out with a girl? Fucking stupid.