Left looking for some acoustic help!

givemeyoureyes

Sadly i am a lefty. I have been emailing guitar shops in my area to see which guitars they have in stock. Their are:

Tanglewood TW28 - £220

Tanglewood TRD LH - TRD - £319

Yamaha FG720 - £260

Faith FVL Venus - £499

and then crap ones not even worth mentioning. My budget is mainly about the £300-£400 but the Faith guitar looks like a good one. If it is that good then at a push i may be able to put some extra money towards it. Some of the stores are a good bit of a drive away hence why i would like opinions first and then go and try them out if it is worth it.

I was wondering what people thought of these guitars as i am mainly an electric guy and have been playing for about 10 years. I don't know too much about what to look for materials wise with acoustic etc so was hoping for some help.

Cheers  8-)

I have seen the Faith FVL Venus guitar and it is available for £500. I have read up on some threads on this forum and Faith seem to be popular amongst the UK members. I will admit though i don't know alot about them.

I would need to travel a little bit to try this guitar so i would like to get some opinions first before i think about going to try it.