Blink-182 to continue without Tom Delonge (Sort of...)

Aria

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just stupid and childish. Grow up.

also, Travis had root canals yesterday. He would not be drumming less than 6 hours after 4 root canals.

Dumb joke that backfired because you didn't www.checkyourfacts.com

tumblr_m2cu0dWnTD1qlrxk7o3_r1_250.gif

yet another reason why i hate all dylans that post here, ever. pull the stick out of your ass, man.

Oh, I see you need to use another .gif to help your post? Ghent called you out on it yesterday, now I am starting to notice patterns now. That's just sad, and also pretty lame too.

I dunno brother, but the word, "hate" is quite strong. Use it sparingly. Honestly, you don't even know who I am- and I am real thankful for that.

Pretty sure the best part of you must have run down your mother's leg, faggot. Fuck right off.

way to avoid the point at hand and just try and rip on me instead of actually responding to aria. and we know enough about you to know youre stupid.

and no, i dont need a gif to help me post. its like light humors not permitted anymore on these boards. people say this board is going to shit, and its cause of people like you.

like i said, get the stick out of your ass.

way to avoid the point at hand and just try and rip on me instead of actually responding to aria. and we know enough about you to know youre stupid.

and no, i dont need a gif to help me post. its like light humors not permitted anymore on these boards. people say this board is going to shit, and its cause of people like you.

like i said, get the stick out of your ass.

I've had a problem with you all along due to the fact you're the worst mod in history, with the personality of a fucking giraffe. The majority of the forum population would agree.

Aria can call me a fag, that's fair. Doesn't matter to me... I've never had a problem with him.

Edit: Thanks for the mod warning. Give me another one, I dont care lol

Creating a "rad prank" with the intention of putting it in the Hall of Fame on completion?

Sweet dude

Is this the patented Aria pattern of not posting much for a little while then coming back with a vengeance with a few cracking laughs before sinking back into obscurity again?

Stay tuned to find out folks!

I actually did find this pretty funny though

You're

This is just stupid and childish. Grow up.

A

also, Travis had root canals yesterday. He would not be drumming less than 6 hours after 4 root canals.

Dumb joke that backfired because you didn't www.checkyourfacts.com

Fag..

Lol Anada don't talk shit about some stupid thing I did for fun then say, in the same reply you found it pretty funny. You honestly think I thought this topic through like it would end up being in the HOF? Sweet dude. And Dylan, you honestly thought I was trying to trick people into believing this is true? Sweet. Dude.

I dunno, haven't you admitted before to making a topic to eventually have it placed in HOF? Anyway, it was just an observation so relax

How do you call that spot between your balls and your butthole? I believe it's called "the gooch"?

Well, when I take a shower, and I rub shampoo on my gooch, you know, just to clean all the hair, and then I make my hand a fist, and I can totally suck my hand vacuum with the shampoo and also it makes fart sounds.

How do you call that spot between your balls and your butthole? I believe it's called "the gooch"?

Well, when I take a shower, and I rub shampoo on my gooch, you know, just to clean all the hair, and then I make my hand a fist, and I can totally suck my hand vacuum with the shampoo and also it makes fart sounds.

Lol I gotta say this just because I took anatomy. It's the perineum!

Can't they get hologram Tupac to tour with them and replace tom? I'd pay to see that.

Legit laughed my ass off, jesus that would be funny.  Even the holographic version would drop the mic and walk away.

With respect to y'all bitching about it, I mean.. look at the picture.. think about the context.. just a joke and nothing more, laugh, or don't and move on, augh..

yet another reason why i hate all dylans that post here, ever. pull the stick out of your ass, man.

someone is mad :(

id insert a hipster picture but have better things to do

also its pretty obvious this wasnt meant to be serious