Video Games Thread

dildo69er

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil 5 despite it not being a horror game at all. Tried playing 6 a couple times but I just couldn't get into it. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Haven't played 7 yet.

Loved RE 4. I remember renting it on Playstation 2 and getting rekt at the beginning and giving up. Then I bought it for the Wii and played through it, absolutely loved it. That control scheme worked surprisingly well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clarkerpes said:

Loved RE 4. I remember renting it on Playstation 2 and getting rekt at the beginning and giving up. Then I bought it for the Wii and played through it, absolutely loved it. That control scheme worked surprisingly well. 

I agree, I played it on the Wii as well. I think that might be the only game where I actually think the motion controls were done right. I usually hate motion controls but it worked so well in RE4.

• Like 1

So a download code for monster hunter world deluxe edition got spread last night. Must have been a reviewer code or streamer code because it seemed to have unlimited downloads.

Managed to get in before it got revoked and started it tonight. Just probably gotta leave my PS4 disconnected from the net for a few weeks or until I finish the game at least as I’m sure Sony will delete all copies downloaded from that code.

Also bought Dragon Ball Fighterz on the weekend and enjoying it heaps. I’m terrible at online though much more use to the xenoverse type fighting.

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

I picked up Rocket League and I'm terrible at it.

You'll start to get better pretty quickly. Then you'll realize you suck again once you play with people that have mastered the aerial guide. Then you'll learn that too, and watch e-sports and realize you suck again. You'll always suck at Rocket League. But it's so fun. 

2 hours ago, Thomas D. said:

Save your mom jokes for someone who's mom is still alive.

Speaking of Rocket League....Savage. 

• Like 2