Video Games Thread

dildo69er

4 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I have like 60 games I need to play. so I will in like 4 years?

I'm in the same boat (especially with the hacked SNES mini), but I'll still play this right away. I'm expecting one of the best single player campaigns for any video game; hopefully they're able to at least match the Witcher 3 in terms of storytelling. 

1 minute ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I'm in the same boat (especially with the hacked SNES mini), but I'll still play this right away. I'm expecting one of the best single player campaigns for any video game; hopefully they're able to at least match the Witcher 3 in terms of storytelling. 

I haven't even finished GTA5

32 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I I really want to Get it but I never played the first one. How important is it to have played the first? 

It's a prequel to the first Red Dead Redemption so technically speaking you should be alright. I'd recommend playing the first one though at some point. It was awesome. 

Anyone here play the new COD? I got it originally for the new blackout but im kinda getting sick of battle royale games, especially playing them alone. I started playing the regular online stuff the other night though and i forgot how addicting it is. Its taking me back to my highschool days when i played COD 4 so much

5 hours ago, knapton said:

Anyone here play the new COD? I got it originally for the new blackout but im kinda getting sick of battle royale games, especially playing them alone. I started playing the regular online stuff the other night though and i forgot how addicting it is. Its taking me back to my highschool days when i played COD 4 so much

I dig it. It's like a black ops greatest hits. Also red dead is downloading now

9/10 from GameSpot, but GameSpot is pretty inconsistent with their scoring. Seems like their main complaint was it can be too realistic sometimes. 

These reviews also do not include any of the multiplayer. They might do a revised review when the multiplayer is out as I'm sure that will effect the overall quality of the game.