Video Games Thread

dildo69er

Been playing it and jesus. Rockstar raised the bar. The detail is crazy and things you can do. I actually go out hunting to feed the camp and spend hours trying to make money somehow and forget about the missions. I was riding my horse and was blown away by the scenery. This is the most beautiful game i’ve played. I feel like i should have played the first one because much of the dialog references the previous story so i feel like im missing out sometime

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Regi. said:

Say good bye to your weekend

Haha, I wish! I might be able to play it for an hour once or twice a week. Life is just too hectic and I get up way too early to play into the night. I'm usually in bed by 9 and asleep by 9:45. I'm hoping to start it tonight, we will see if that happens.

9 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I also caved and have bought Red Dead, absolutely loving it - been a long time since I've been invested in a game.

Usually can't be bothered with open world games anymore as they're so time consuming but always make an exception for Rockstar games. 

I really enjoyed the first game but never got around to finishing it. There's just so much to do that I get lost in it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 1:25 PM, Longhair Planetoids said:

I got as far as saving John from the mountain before my oldest daughter woke up and vomited everywhere. 

Hey! I had the same thing happen to me! Played the game, and 2 hrs later my son woke up and vomited everywhere also. Spent an hour cleaning it. Yay

• 3 weeks later...

RD2 still blowing my mind. Stumpled across a huge town at the edge of the map, i thought nothing was there. And i was casually riding my horse in the middle of nowhere when i got fucking ambushed. A wagon was blown up, i got thrown off my horse and some gang came from behind rocks and trees and just killed me! Wtf

• Like 3