dildo69er

Video Games Thread

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil 5 despite it not being a horror game at all. Tried playing 6 a couple times but I just couldn't get into it. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Haven't played 7 yet.

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil 5 despite it not being a horror game at all. Tried playing 6 a couple times but I just couldn't get into it. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Haven't played 7 yet.

Loved RE 4. I remember renting it on Playstation 2 and getting rekt at the beginning and giving up. Then I bought it for the Wii and played through it, absolutely loved it. That control scheme worked surprisingly well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clarkerpes said:

Loved RE 4. I remember renting it on Playstation 2 and getting rekt at the beginning and giving up. Then I bought it for the Wii and played through it, absolutely loved it. That control scheme worked surprisingly well. 

I agree, I played it on the Wii as well. I think that might be the only game where I actually think the motion controls were done right. I usually hate motion controls but it worked so well in RE4.

• Like 1

RE4 was amazing, I always feel the urge to rebuy it everytime I see a new version haha

RE7 has been amazing so far, just had a little chainsaw fight, was pretty sweet.  This game almost makes me wish I had VR, looks like it would be incredible with that.