dildo69er

Video Games Thread

9/10 from GameSpot, but GameSpot is pretty inconsistent with their scoring. Seems like their main complaint was it can be too realistic sometimes. 

These reviews also do not include any of the multiplayer. They might do a revised review when the multiplayer is out as I'm sure that will effect the overall quality of the game. 

The level of detail in this game is unreal. It has the feel of a world that exists with or without you, you're just playing a role in that world

• Like 1

Been playing it and jesus. Rockstar raised the bar. The detail is crazy and things you can do. I actually go out hunting to feed the camp and spend hours trying to make money somehow and forget about the missions. I was riding my horse and was blown away by the scenery. This is the most beautiful game i’ve played. I feel like i should have played the first one because much of the dialog references the previous story so i feel like im missing out sometime

• Like 1

I picked up Penny Punching Princess, Mega Man 11, and Mega Man X Collection from Target with the buy two, get one free deal.

5 hours ago, Cantankersaurus said:

I gave in and bought RDRII tonight, the first game I've bought since Wolfenstein 2 ... I'm looking forward to playing Friday night when it's done installing.

Say good bye to your weekend

I also caved and have bought Red Dead, absolutely loving it - been a long time since I've been invested in a game.

Usually can't be bothered with open world games anymore as they're so time consuming but always make an exception for Rockstar games. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Regi. said:

Say good bye to your weekend

Haha, I wish! I might be able to play it for an hour once or twice a week. Life is just too hectic and I get up way too early to play into the night. I'm usually in bed by 9 and asleep by 9:45. I'm hoping to start it tonight, we will see if that happens.

9 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I also caved and have bought Red Dead, absolutely loving it - been a long time since I've been invested in a game.

Usually can't be bothered with open world games anymore as they're so time consuming but always make an exception for Rockstar games. 

I really enjoyed the first game but never got around to finishing it. There's just so much to do that I get lost in it.