Video Games Thread

dildo69er

Halo 4 anyone? Its looking better and better every time I see new gameplay. Havent been this excited for Halo game since Halo 3. I really didn't like Reach.

Hell yeah! I'm the biggest halo homo and I was seriously disappointed in Reach. Halo 3 had the best playability and it's looking like Halo 4 is gonna redefine a lot of stuff. I'm pumped.

• Like 1

ac sucked 2 was pretty good but repetitive and i found the others pretty sucky as well. The combat just ruins it for me

I agree with you. i never beat AC1 because it got too boring too quickly. AC2 I played and beat and thought it was awesome. I'm pretty sure i beat Brotherhood but i can't remember and the last one was just meh.

But idk they been making AC3 since AC2. Brotherhood/Revelations kind of like full game/expansion packs i guess in a way and from what i've seen its looks really exciting.

Still haven't played any of the AC games. Got 1 and 2 downloaded on Steam, need to find time to play them. 3 is looking awesome.

Anyway, Dishonored is amazing. Spending so long on each mission just exploring the levels and working out how to sneak around. Haven't gone for a zero kills playthrough, because there's a few moments where taking down some of the enemies is super satisfying.

didnt it finish at 3.9? i pledged.

Also for a shoutout. I've got a hand in putting some content in for a magazine soon if possible could anyone who as some funny screenshots etc of them in game or just interesting ones send em to me with a little note about it. if anyone has any pm me :D cheers

Yeah it was 3.9 on KS but they had a Paypal set up on their website since Kickstarter doesn't use Paypal, and they were counting that towards the stretch goals/dungeon levels so it ended up about 4.1 :D Nice job pledging! I put $87 in in the end (boxed copy tier + postage and strategy guide)

I wish I had my old friends Xbox 360, many hilarious Halo 3 screenshots could've been taken off there

Still haven't played any of the AC games. Got 1 and 2 downloaded on Steam, need to find time to play them. 3 is looking awesome.

Anyway, Dishonored is amazing. Spending so long on each mission just exploring the levels and working out how to sneak around. Haven't gone for a zero kills playthrough, because there's a few moments where taking down some of the enemies is super satisfying.

ha didn't see this and yes I'm such a satisfaction of killing everybody i see. Next play through I'm gonna try not to kill anyone.

ha didn't see this and yes I'm such a satisfaction of killing everybody i see. Next play through I'm gonna try not to kill anyone.

haha, I felt bad killing people, so I'd reload a quick save and try and redo it where I managed to sneak up to/past them. Tempted to try killing more people on another playthrough, want to get a 0 detections and kills next though.