did scott raynor write josie?

mostdope182

One of the things that makes this difficult is that on Dude ranch everyone got songwriting credit, so the song could easily be written by Scott, I assume that he means the lyrics! For the same reason Scott probably gets alot of money in royalties.

Scott didn't write shit. I could of made up this story if I wanted to. Also, americans do not say Cheers.

In TFBYM, it is pretty clear that Scott and Tom started blink, or at least started playing together at first. Mark later joined and then quit, and then eventually rejoined. They didn't re-write history as every die-hard blink fan can tell you this. All of this information has been on the internet before and Mark has stated over and over that Josie isn't a real person and he wrote it about wanting a girlfriend and how ideal she would be. Also, the whole "watching Vacation" is very mark. There's Airplane and Star Wars references in his songs. It's a very 'Mark' song.

• Like 1

he probably isn't rich but i'm sure any if any blink fan saw him walking down the street they'd treat the situation as if it were mark, tom, or travis and ask for an autograph/picture or something.

he's famous in a sense.

i'm sure most of blink's fan base doesn't even know they had a drummer other than travis, let alone be able to recognize him in public.

Yeah, it even has quotes from Scott. I can see how they at the time, like during interviews, would state Mark and Tom started it. But everybody kind of knows that blink wasn't blink until Mark joined. So in a way, that's true. The band didn't solidify until Mark joined.

Yeah, it even has quotes from Scott. I can see how they at the time, like during interviews, would state Mark and Tom started it. But everybody kind of knows that blink wasn't blink until Mark joined. So in a way, that's true. The band didn't solidify until Mark joined.

True. Alot of people don't think of it like that. I'd just like to the know the truth about the whole Scott saga, and I guess the falling out was super serious if they did change the "history" of blink so to speak.

Doubt it. Like Kyle said, I could have written that.

Blink had become a business by 1998 and were at the edge of major success. They had no time or patience to be dealing with a drunk who was jumping out of windows. From a business standpoint I'd have fired him too. They actually gave him a chance to start rehab and by his own admission he went out and got drunk "to think about it". I'd have also been like "Yeah later, see you around".

As far as Mark dodging questions about it: When does Mark not dodge personal questions? The only time he got personal was when he did the "Tom" interview.

IN fact Ricky and me were at a show where Tom admitted Man Overboard was about Scott (despite Mark denying it previously). I bet Mark's asshole got a little tight at that moment.

Scott didn't write shit. I could of made up this story if I wanted to. Also, americans do not say Cheers.

In TFBYM, it is pretty clear that Scott and Tom started blink, or at least started playing together at first. Mark later joined and then quit, and then eventually rejoined. They didn't re-write history as every die-hard blink fan can tell you this. All of this information has been on the internet before and Mark has stated over and over that Josie isn't a real person and he wrote it about wanting a girlfriend and how ideal she would be. Also, the whole "watching Vacation" is very mark. There's Airplane and Star Wars references in his songs. It's a very 'Mark' song.

and thats also why tom kept referring to blink as the band he started in interviews during the breakup