Placebo appreciation thread

Aria

Pre-Meds Placebo is amazing. Meds was alright, but after that they just went totally whack and I think they ruined it. I saw them play a couple of years back and any older songs they played they completely changed to the point of butchering them, which really upset me because I'd waited years to see them. Their 2003 live in Paris DVD was them at their prime, and Black Market Music is such a brilliant album.

• 2 years later...

I have loved Placebo for a long ass time. always surprised when people aren't fans. My favourite is probably Protect Me From What I Want, although I have a major hard on for Every You Every Me. it was the ultimate song for me and my ex. still get chills when I hear it. 

Oh and weird fact - I wanted to lose my virginity to Scared of Girls. no idea why, I always thought it fitted. didn't though... such a shame. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to any of the 20 year anniversary tour? my drummer bought me a ticket to the newport show as an early birthday present. It's in like December but I really can't wait. 

• 1 year later...