What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

3 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Absolutely love it mate. Me and the Mrs were so happy the other night when it came back on. You watched the rest of the season on iplayer yet? We're gonna wait and watch it week by week. 

I've seen it all mate, episode 3 is the highlight. Fucking pissing myself. I love how real it is. Even the shitty radio station. 

31 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I've seen it all mate, episode 3 is the highlight. Fucking pissing myself. I love how real it is. Even the shitty radio station. 

The wife pretty much begged me to let us watch the rest of the season but we've waited ages for this to come back, gonna enjoy it week by week. She's fuming at me. I bet she watches it without me and doesn't tell me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

You ever watch Catastrophe? That's another brilliant comedy. Season 3 finished last week, would recommend it if you haven't seen it. 

No I can't be dealing with the yank in it. Wanna smash his face in

2 hours ago, Steven J Speedo esq. said:

I saw the movie.

I also saw the 2010 3d movie in theater.....I want to punch that movie to death and throw it into a volcano filled with acid and spikes made of glass. Everything was dumb and horrible casting,acting.....well every aspect sucked

8 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I also saw the 2010 3d movie in theater.....I want to punch that movie to death and throw it into a volcano filled with acid and spikes made of glass. Everything was dumb and horrible casting,acting.....well every aspect sucked

Sounds just like your type of place, man! ?

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Peter Kay Car Share is back on. I absolutely adore this. It's almost perfect, the music involved is great, the comedy is great, Peter and Sian are both absolutely brilliant in their roles. The will they won't they is done well and you end every episode grinning like a twat at the love they obviously have for each other but to scared to ruin their friendship. 

@2point5 @Kay @...Dan... do you guys watch? 

Sorry mate, can't stand Peter Kay.

1 hour ago, jordidanen95 said:

hahaha Well not that type of acid though. And i don't like acid that much actually...I tried it but i kind of hate it.

Damn am i really gonna be remembered for this stuff only on these boards haha

Probably! :D