What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Binge watched all of season 5 of OITNB this weekend. Holy crap it was better than I expected, easily better than the last 2 seasons. it was good to see, no idea where it's going to go next now though (if anywhere at all). 

11 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I think they've got 3 seasons after this one and I worry that it's going to be too many.

Christ seriously? how on earth haha they've got 5 seasons spread out over 10 months of time. Pipers sentence was only what, 14 months or something?

17 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I mean, this season took place over like 3 days or something, but still, 8 seasons for just over a year (unless they follow Piper outside of prison, extend her sentence or drop her from the show) seems crazy.

yeah it's 3 days but I assumed this season was fairly stand alone. I dread to think how they'll drag it out, and I hate when people drag out good shows because they end up sucking (Dexter and HIMYM come to mind) but I liked this season enough to be interested in the next one, at least. 

F is for Family - was pleasantly surprised with how good season 2 was. They really fleshed out the characters more and the jokes and writing were much better. One of the better adult cartoons I've seen lately. 

House of Cards - dear god this show has been going down hill since season 2. I feel like they need to announce the last season, they're drawing it out too much and it's starting to lose appeal. 

Like I knew Conway wasn't going to win because if he did, what the fuck would happen for the rest of the series? The Underwoods become Governors/Congressmen? It's so dumb.

I just finished watching the Dexter series. Man, such a good show but the last few episodes of the final season were such a let down IMO. Just hated the way it ended. Could've ended way better. First season is definitely my favourite. Love the villain. Reminds me a lot of the Joker from Batman in a way. 

I was going to go to a conference with David Lynch and Kyle MacLachlan about Twin Peaks tonight here in Tuscany (it's only a 20 minute car drive from my place). This thing came out of the blue the other day, and they sponsored the event saying: "the theatre has a capacity of 600, so you better get there very early". I left work an hour ago and stood in line with my friends waiting for the box office to open but what they didn't advert was that only 80 people would be let in. What a scam. I wouldn't have bother if they had said that in the first place.

Now we're going to take walk around and have a few beers but here's also this guy that came with us only because I was going to be there, he always makes up stuffs to get my attention, so it's gonna be so weird.. I can't wait to get home lol sorry if it's the wrong section of the boards, but I was so hyped about this Twin Peaks thing  ?