What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

1 hour ago, RAX said:

Been binging Silicon valley. Man i love this show. One of few where i laugh out loud by myself every episode. About to finish season 3 then off to season 4. 

One of my favourite shows right now.

The Erlich and Jian Yang exchanges make the show for me. Or should I say, Bakaman.  "I have uncle in Beijing, he vawy cowwupt."

3 hours ago, Clarkerpes said:

One of my favourite shows right now.

The Erlich and Jian Yang exchanges make the show for me. Or should I say, Bakaman.  "I have uncle in Beijing, he vawy cowwupt."

Haha yeah such a strange guy. I love Jared. He's so fucking weird and says the funniest things and the actor is fantastic  

2 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

So how is it airing over there? I'm curious.

It airs with Italian subtitles, simultaneously with America, on Sky TV, but it's very late, I can't watch it at 3 am. Then it airs again on Monday nights at 9 pm and people can choose between the episode with Italian subtitles or the one dubbed into Italian. 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:01 AM, Clarkerpes said:

F is for Family - was pleasantly surprised with how good season 2 was. They really fleshed out the characters more and the jokes and writing were much better. One of the better adult cartoons I've seen lately. 

House of Cards - dear god this show has been going down hill since season 2. I feel like they need to announce the last season, they're drawing it out too much and it's starting to lose appeal. 

Reveal hidden contents

Like I knew Conway wasn't going to win because if he did, what the fuck would happen for the rest of the series? The Underwoods become Governors/Congressmen? It's so dumb.

I fucking love Bill Burr yet i find this show to be a drag.  I watched both seasons and I never really found myself laughing.  The overall story is good I guess but I dont find it very funny

On 6/27/2017 at 2:23 AM, FightingTheGravity said:

New Girl.  Needs more main characters, but enjoying so far.  

Christ I hate that show. Zoey Deschanel might be one of the most overrated annoying actresses to ever grace the earth. 

On 6/26/2017 at 9:30 PM, Elisa said:

I've been watching King Of The Hill from the beginning lately because it never aired here and it's awesome, I love their subtle humour. 

It never aired in Italy? wow, it aired over here. I haven't seen it since I was a kid though, I might revisit it. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Christ I hate that show. Zoey Deschanel might be one of the most overrated annoying actresses to ever grace the earth. 

It never aired in Italy? wow, it aired over here. I haven't seen it since I was a kid though, I might revisit it. 

She's pretty bad. I just enjoy the humor for the most part so far. Like the other characters, but like I said need more or will get sick of them quick. 

I'm trying to find my next parks and rec okay!

41 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I feel like the only role she plays is variations on the manic pixie dream girl.

Yeah, it's why the only role of hers I've ever appreciated is in 500 Days Of Summer, because well... thats the actual character type necessary for it to work, you know? so she makes sense in that. in everything else though I think she's such a waste.