What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah, it's why the only role of hers I've ever appreciated is in 500 Days Of Summer, because well... thats the actual character type necessary for it to work, you know? so she makes sense in that. in everything else though I think she's such a waste. 

I really like that movie! It's a great anti-romcom. 

On 7/1/2017 at 0:45 AM, theedge00 said:

Watching GLOW 5 eps in. It's pretty funny.

EDIT: Finished S1. Getting more into it!

The last episode was pretty great to be fair!

I'm towards the end of the second season of You Me Her. I really recommend it, it's pretty good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kay said:

The last episode was pretty great to be fair!

I'm towards the end of the second season of You Me Her. I really recommend it, it's pretty good. 

It was haha! Cool I'll check it out!

Btw, do you also hate the Melanie Rosen character. Can't stand her!

52 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

It was haha! Cool I'll check it out!

Btw, do you also hate the Melanie Rosen character. Can't stand her!

MelRose? I mean, she's a cow but I honestly found her pretty funny. The only wrestler who I didn't like was the blonde chick, can't remember the actual characters name but you know, Liberty Bell? I understand her plight in the show and sympathise but I still hated her. 

12 minutes ago, Kay said:

MelRose? I mean, she's a cow but I honestly found her pretty funny. The only wrestler who I didn't like was the blonde chick, can't remember the actual characters name but you know, Liberty Bell? I understand her plight in the show and sympathise but I still hated her. 

Yeah she's not very likeable either lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

Was watching KOTH recently too and it's first 5-6 seasons are so wonderful. Peggy Hill is probably the most under-rated character of all time.

Peggy Hill speaking Spanish is one of the criminally underrated parts of that show. The other day I watched the episode where she works for Alamo Beer: "Hola, Alamo Beer. Si, si, el vomito. Mmmh. Si, si, la diarrhea."  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Peggy Hill speaking Spanish is one of the criminally underrated parts of that show. The other day I watched the episode where she works for Alamo Beer: "Hola, Alamo Beer. Si, si, el vomito. Mmmh. Si, si, la diarrhea."  

Omg yes. 

8 hours ago, Scott. said:

Any of the Brits watching love island? I'm fucking obsessed ?

@2point5 @...Dan...

I usually catch at least 3-4 episodes a week so I know what's going on most of the time, that new guy Theo is making some waves aint he?

Hated that creep Craig who was intense with Camilla, right tool.

Who out of the birds would you slip a length too? I liked Jess a lot. Wasn't that keen on Montana to start with but she's such a nice girl, you'd have no problems bringing her home to meet the rents. I reckon Olivia is an absolute psycho in the bedroom, shame she's a bit of a twat. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I usually catch at least 3-4 episodes a week so I know what's going on most of the time, that new guy Theo is making some waves aint he?

Hated that creep Craig who was intense with Camilla, right tool.

Who out of the birds would you slip a length too? I liked Jess a lot. Wasn't that keen on Montana to start with but she's such a nice girl, you'd have no problems bringing her home to meet the rents. I reckon Olivia is an absolute psycho in the bedroom, shame she's a bit of a twat. 

Theo doesn't give a fuck mate. 

I'd shag them all pal.

jess was absolutely immense. She's got sex tapes online the minx. Blokes doing lines off her tits and stuff.

olivia is fucking mental but yeah like you said probably the best shag you'll ever have.

Camilla is lovely but she's starting to do my head in. Bit of a boring bastard like.

montana has an arse carved by the angels. I'd love to smell her farts. 

Amber is a cunt but I'd throw her about all shapes

jonny is a cunt. Love Chris. Proper dull cunt

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Theo doesn't give a fuck mate. 

I'd shag them all pal.

jess was absolutely immense. She's got sex tapes online the minx. Blokes doing lines off her tits and stuff.

olivia is fucking mental but yeah like you said probably the best shag you'll ever have.

Camilla is lovely but she's starting to do my head in. Bit of a boring bastard like.

montana has an arse carved by the angels. I'd love to smell her farts. 

Amber is a cunt but I'd throw her about all shapes

jonny is a cunt. Love Chris. Proper dull cunt

Do you reckon Jess shagged muggy Mike? I reckon she did. 

I saw one of her tapes but not the coke one, I'll have a ganders for that one. 

Yeah Camilla is starting to get on my tits too, don't think Amber is that fit tbh but wouldn't kick her out of bed. 

Marcel and Gabby are even starting to show cracks now...Kem is a lad, dim as fuck but great entertainment, him asking Amber to be his gf last night nearly made me sick though. 

17 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Do you reckon Jess shagged muggy Mike? I reckon she did. 

I saw one of her tapes but not the coke one, I'll have a ganders for that one. 

Yeah Camilla is starting to get on my tits too, don't think Amber is that fit tbh but wouldn't kick her out of bed. 

Marcel and Gabby are even starting to show cracks now...Kem is a lad, dim as fuck but great entertainment, him asking Amber to be his gf last night nearly made me sick though. 

She defo shagged him. She's a raging tart. He's a dreamy bastard mind but has the personality of a soggy biscuit. 

Kem is a top lad. Him and Chris crack me up. Daft bastards. Yeah it was soppy as fuck. Lost lad points from me there tbh. 

Camilla is lovely mind but her teeth wreck me. She's had them whitened or something and I can't take my eyes off them. I knew she'd get on with that new guy. Said to the missus straight away I bet they talk about books and shit. Bang on the money. 

Marcel is a lovely bloke but I don't think he's as nice as he's making out. He's been through hundreds of women apparently. Not lovely guy behaviour is it? 

13 hours ago, Scott. said:

Any of the Brits watching love island? I'm fucking obsessed ?

@2point5 @...Dan...

Hey I'm a brit too, I could also be watching vapid shallow reality television about chavs banging each other.

I mean I'm not watching it, but I like to be included :( 

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

Hey I'm a brit too, I could also be watching vapid shallow reality television about chavs banging each other.

I mean I'm not watching it, but I like to be included :( 

I knew you wouldn't be watching it

• Like 1