What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

40 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I think the LGBT angle does make it stand out but the concept of San Junipero as a whole was just unique af and probably the main  reason why it won.

It's fucking brill episode. Everything about it. The foreshadowing is excellent and the soundtrack. 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, ungroovy said:

That episode sent me into an existential meltdown

Because of the possibility of death not being the end or because you thought and accepted that the 80s had completely finished?

Ok, I saw Liar and it was intense! 

Spoiler

I start by saying that Laura's ex having an affair with with her sister was completely unnecessary... Anyway, I'm can't wait to find out what happened. When the sister's husband asked her if the police knew about "that thing" I assumed Laura had claimed to have been sexually assaulted before. But the surgeon seems a good man.. I still think he's innocent or maybe they're just setting us up to believe he didn't do it and then swerve us at the end? 
One thing that doesn't add up is the fact that he said he took her clothes off but then she woke up all dressed the next morning. Hmmm. 

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Ok, I saw Liar and it was intense! 

Hide contents

I start by saying that Laura's ex having an affair with with her sister was completely unnecessary... Anyway, I'm can't wait to find out what happened. When the sister's husband asked her if the police knew about "that thing" I assumed Laura had claimed to have been sexually assaulted before. But the surgeon seems a good man.. I still think he's innocent or maybe they're just setting us up to believe he didn't do it and then swerve us at the end? 
One thing that doesn't add up is the fact that he said he took her clothes off but then she woke up all dressed the next morning. Hmmm. 

Yeah, I have a feeling they're making Laura out to be horrible so we side with the surgeon only to find out at the end that he's a horrible raping bastard. I dunno. 

Just watched episode 2 and again it makes you side with the surgeon. Her ex is dodgy bastard. He seems slightly obsessed with her even though he's shagging her sister? Her sister is off too she hasn't once said sorry for setting her up on a date with him etc all very odd and intriguing.

22 hours ago, Scott. said:

Hide contents

Yeah, I have a feeling they're making Laura out to be horrible so we side with the surgeon only to find out at the end that he's a horrible raping bastard. I dunno. 

Just watched episode 2 and again it makes you side with the surgeon. Her ex is dodgy bastard. He seems slightly obsessed with her even though he's shagging her sister? Her sister is off too she hasn't once said sorry for setting her up on a date with him etc all very odd and intriguing.

The end of episode 2 was intriguing to say the least. Defo think he's innocent but I kinda agree with Scott saying she probably was raped but not by him. Was starting to think it might be her ex since we already know he's a bit of a prick and that he would have access to her place. If he turned up and she was proper pissed up to the point of unconsciousness and was laying still naked from her session with the Doc then maybe he seized an opportunity to give her one. Now he's gotta try pin it on the Doc. I dunno. It's good shit though. Is it only 3 episodes long? Heard a 2nd series has been commissioned so there will definately be more to the story than what this series ends with.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:22 AM, Kay said:

Because of the possibility of death not being the end or because you thought and accepted that the 80s had completely finished?

I want that reality where you're young forever to exist, but it doesn't and I will grow old and die. I think about it too hard as-is, but dangling an alternate option in front of my face is painful.

Just finished American Vandal, an interesting watch. Pretty funny how they set it up.

I was home and sick today so I re-watched the first two seasons of Misfits. haven't seen it in forever I forgot how goddamn brilliant that show was. I WANT TO RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND PISS ON YOUR TITS!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

I was home and sick today so I re-watched the first two seasons of Misfits. haven't seen it in forever I forgot how goddamn brilliant that show was. I WANT TO RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND PISS ON YOUR TITS!

Absolutely brilliant isn’t it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Absolutely brilliant isn’t it

I used to love it to bits. I watched season 3 I think but gave up in season 4 because they lost too much of the original cast. It's especially fun rewatching it after seeing Iwan Rheon on Game Of Thrones. He's always been good at 'creepy'. I adored him in Misfits, to the point of harbouring a slight celebrity crush and then GoT happened and I was like "Nope. nevermind." but rewatching Misfits has confused me all over again :P