1 hour ago, Nasa said:

For me best to worst:

Hang the DJ

USS Callister

Arkangel

Metalhead

Crocodile

Black Museum

Metalhead and Crocodile are interchangeable though.

Why didn’t you like black museum? I loved the little stories involved.

22 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Why didn’t you like black museum? I loved the little stories involved.

I thought that the stories (specifically the pain one and the teddy bear one) would've worked better if they were fully fleshed out. To me it just felt like they were trying to cram them all in one episode and I wasn't a fan of that.

Spoiler

And I thought the ending, the girl being the man's daughter, was predictable.

Not sure if people are aware of Karl Pilkington but he’s in my top 5 human beings. This is from years ago. Can’t remeber exactly but over 5 years easily. Charlie Brooker has defo taken these ideas from him surely? 

Me too. But I think that Brooker needs more time to write the episodes. Season three (2016) was released just a little over a year before this season and season two was released in 2013. I think that if Netflix gives him more time to come up with ideas, then he'll produce new and creative technology and storylines that will make the series awesome again.

• Like 1

Enjoyed New Girl..solid 'friends' show.  Dave Chapelle specials were pretty good.

Archer & Parks n Rec still take the cake for me from Netflix.  Yet to top them.  Have not seen Breaking Bad though, yes I am the only one.

Netflix just snagged a bunch of classics too I noticed... Godfather 1 & 2, Wedding Crashers, Jackie Brown..

On 12/5/2017 at 1:27 AM, Scott. said:

Godless on Netflix is supposed to be very good. I’ll probably start that soon although it does look like some femisnist shit from the trailers. 

It's good.  Well done Western.

Giving Black Mirror another shot, starting on  season 4 with this Star Trek episode. This guy reminds me of a Matt Damon mixed with Philip Seymour Hofmann, so far so good

Only seen the pig fucker episode, didn't really like, and the to catch a cheater microchip episode I also was meh also.

27 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

It's good.  Well done Western.

Giving Black Mirror another shot, starting on  season 4 with this Star Trek episode. This guy reminds me of a Matt Damon mixed with Philip Seymour Hofmann, so far so good

Only seen the pig fucker episode, didn't really like, and the to catch a cheater microchip episode I also was meh also.

He's actually a pretty established actor. He played a fairly big role in Friday Night Lights, Breaking Bad (Todd), Fargo season 2, etc. 

I'm dumb, I don't get the end of Hang The DJ.  I like how it's in a way an intricate dig at match and all those sites, I thought the two leads had great chemistry, made me miss my ex.... but the end had  3 things happen rather quickly I'm missing the meaning.. if it really is just 'everything happens for a reason' that's lame.

USS Callister kicked ass though, glad I gave this series another shot.

edit: Dang this show is compelling, actually engages your brain... twilight zone meets the matrix meets supernatural.

What are the best few episodes?