What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

On 12/06/2018 at 7:26 PM, Elisa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Documentaries are always biased in the end. I see the purpose of this one is not to convince of guilt or innocence, but for a foreign production team to examine the role of a defense attorney in the U.S. legal system. But like with Making a Murderer, I just feel we don't have all the information the court had and it turned out being a little over the top subjective.

All I know is that if I were ever to meet this man, it would sure be on flat ground, because bad things seem to happen with women and staircases when he's around. 

I never finished Making A Murderer, got to like the 8th episode and gave up. I still have no idea If he was innocent or not. 

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

I never finished Making A Murderer, got to like the 8th episode and gave up. I still have no idea If he was innocent or not. 

I got about to episode 4 or 5.

It was too full on, they could of surely condensed it to 4-5 episodes - I found it a real chore to watch after a while. especially with a lot of episodes being over an hour long.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

@Patient #48273

whats the score with the staircase? On my dodgy box the Netflix version only has 3 episodes? While the older version has 13. So I’m assuming I’m watching the first 13 and then the Netflix 3 episodes after it?

There are 13 episodes in total.

6 hours ago, Kay said:

Making a Murderer and The Staircase are too long winded to me too. I watched them because I like this kind of stuffs but I prefer shorter stories. The Jinx from 2015 is still one of my favourite true crime documentaries, . 

20 hours ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan...

on love island this year pal? Thoughts?

Of course.

Glad that Hayley bitch went but felt a bit bad for Charlie as he seemed like a decent lad. 

Hoping Dr Alex gets with Megan, think Eyal is getting mega creepy and clingy so could see it happening maybe. When the lads distracted him so Alex could go speak to her was hilarious.

Who you rating? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Of course.

Glad that Hayley bitch went but felt a bit bad for Charlie as he seemed like a decent lad. 

Hoping Dr Alex gets with Megan, think Eyal is getting mega creepy and clingy so could see it happening maybe. When the lads distracted him so Alex could go speak to her was hilarious.

Who you rating? 

Yeah hates that scouse cunt. Yeah Charlie was sound. Gutted to see him go. 

Alex is from my hometown. Doesn’t sound it though. I’m liking all the guys tbh. Wez and Jack are dudes. I like Rosie because she’s a shit stirring bitch. Georgia is fucking lovely. The best looking by a mile. I like Dani but her accent is tragic, Essex slag ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 3:46 PM, Scott. said:

Yeah hates that scouse cunt. Yeah Charlie was sound. Gutted to see him go. 

Alex is from my hometown. Doesn’t sound it though. I’m liking all the guys tbh. Wez and Jack are dudes. I like Rosie because she’s a shit stirring bitch. Georgia is fucking lovely. The best looking by a mile. I like Dani but her accent is tragic, Essex slag ?

Poor Dani :( 

State of Megan too, such a nasty piece of work but pretends like she is just confused. 

45 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Poor Dani :( 

State of Megan too, such a nasty piece of work but pretends like she is just confused. 

I admire Meg, absolutely loves the cock, fair play to the girl.

Gonna be funny as fuck when Wez walks back in and Laura and Meg are with other blokes ?

Georgia still the prettiest by a mile then Ellie second.

im not keen on Dani. I don’t believe she’s sexually attracted to Jack at all. I don’t like that they’ve won already, they seem to perfect. Jack is a top geezer though nqat

• 2 weeks later...