What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

22 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Yeah, I felt he was strong for what he was, an introduction character to help audiences get acquainted to the office. then he became a horrible person he probably always was. amazing.

Snz-_3ZyPiNy0M-O0xPG4Q6RzAm_Mxm-S3TB3mfG

Yeah I thought his transitions were hilarious and we all know a guy like him who is a little arrogant and wants no real commitments.

15 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's not the only good episode, it's just the first that came to mind from that season without looking at the IMDB.

The Will Ferrell episodes are probably the worst in the whole series though.

I will back you that seasons 5-7 were still very good. 

I love Will Farrell, but that was the moment I realized how crucial Dwight's precense was to the show.  It totally threw him off, those two didn't mesh at all on screen and Dwight was no longer the dominant personality we loved. There's such thing as too much.  I liked Will Farrell initially as this fun new boss, before he went full Will Farrell then it was Anchorman

I also liked it the whole way through, but I liked pre-Michael leaving more. Erin was the best character introduced in the second half of the series imo. I hated Robert California and always will. Nellie Bertram too. Andy is alright...I either don't mind him or absolutely detest him, no in between.

• Like 2

Fargo season 3. It's been pretty amazing so far, only about 4 or 5 episodes in. The villain is the guy that played the Shame Monster in Big Mouth Season 2 lol. It's such a weird, unsettling show at times. First couple of episodes started slow but it's started to pick up now and has gotten really good. 

• 3 weeks later...

'Escape At Dannemora' is a late year under the radar gem. It's about a big 2015 prison escape in New York. Patricia Arquette, Paul Dano, and Benicio del Toro star in it and they're all great in their roles. Highly recommended.

And if you like Making a Murderer, I also heard great things of this Netflix documentary called 'The Innocent Man' that came out over the weekend. Haven't watched it yet though. 

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Finished the two seasons of the sinner. It’s pretty good tbh. Bill Pullman is excellent. Will defo be interested in a 3rd series. 

@...Dan... @Roux @Bucko @2point5 You lads watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix.? I’m 3 eps in, it’s a good watch

Nah mate, still waiting to finish the Sir Bobby Robson documentary! 

Has anyone watched Bad Blood? Want to start it over Christmas.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Finished the two seasons of the sinner. It’s pretty good tbh. Bill Pullman is excellent. Will defo be interested in a 3rd series. 

@...Dan... @Roux @Bucko @2point5 You lads watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix.? I’m 3 eps in, it’s a good watch

I'm two episodes in, absolute car crash of a club.

Good to see them back on their feet this season.

Is anyone watching the innocent man on Netflix? It’s fucking brilliant and shocking. It’s similar to making a murderer. I love these docs Netflix do. I have two eps left and I’ve enjoyed it more than making a murderer and evil genius. 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:57 PM, ...Dan... said:

Started Watching 'You' yesterday on Netflix and ended up binging the absolute fuck out of it, thought it was really good and I think want to marry Elizabeth Lail. 

Looks a bit female flicky? Is it?

Just now, Scott. said:

Is anyone watching the innocent man on Netflix? It’s fucking brilliant and shocking. It’s similar to making a murderer. I love these docs Netflix do. I have two eps left and I’ve enjoyed it more than making a murderer and evil genius. 

We’re gonna watch it in the new year. We enjoyed YOU so much that we looked for similar series, is Gypsy any good?