What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

I couldn't make it through S1 of DD. Liked S1 of Luke Cage, but S2 was so awful I stopped very quickly. The Punisher is way better than both IMO.

Really? DD is the best thing Marvel has done besides the movies.  Some of those fight scenes are choreographed so perfectly...THE HALLWAY fight scene.......drool. 

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I couldn't make it through S1 of DD. Liked S1 of Luke Cage, but S2 was so awful I stopped very quickly. The Punisher is way better than both IMO.

I made it two episodes into Luke Cage season 2. It wasn't for me.

6 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Really? DD is the best thing Marvel has done besides the movies.  Some of those fight scenes are choreographed so perfectly...THE HALLWAY fight scene.......drool. 

Yeah, Daredevil is definitely the best of the MCU TV shows (Netflix or elsewhere).  Surprisingly, I'd say Jessica Jones is a close second though.

Watched that Fyre festival doc on Netflix. Absolutely mental. That bloke is crazy. Cringing at Blink saying yes to playing that though, not there scene at all. They’re desperate old cunts. I hate this band more every day I swear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Watched that Fyre festival doc on Netflix. Absolutely mental. That bloke is crazy. Cringing at Blink saying yes to playing that though, not there scene at all. They’re desperate old cunts. I hate this band more every day I swear. 

The bit where Billy McFarland asked that guy to suck dick to get the water was mental, me and the missus proper gasped haha.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

The bit where Billy McFarland asked that guy to suck dick to get the water was mental, me and the missus proper gasped haha.

yeah me too, the look on his face re-telling it. revolting. 

That and the female who owned the restaurant explaining how she had to use all her savings and her own money to pay the extra insane amount of staff and stuff because the Fyre people never paid and it ruined her credit and stuff, absolutely heart breaking.

the documentary was really good, fair play. it's a wonderful example of money & marketing not equalling a good product. 

54 minutes ago, Kay said:

yeah me too, the look on his face re-telling it. revolting. 

That and the female who owned the restaurant explaining how she had to use all her savings and her own money to pay the extra insane amount of staff and stuff because the Fyre people never paid and it ruined her credit and stuff, absolutely heart breaking.

the documentary was really good, fair play. it's a wonderful example of money & marketing not equalling a good product. 

You seen this? 

https://www.gofundme.com/exuma-point-fyre-fest-debt

Tripled her money, not too shabby!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Yeah I'm glad for that, do wonder if the other islanders who worked on the festival and didn't get paid will also see some of that. 

I think they will, the fact she gave her life savings away when she really didn't have too suggests to me she has a conscience on this sort of thing and will more than likely do something with the excess money for the community. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I feel sorry for the young lad there that ended up with $150k of debt on his personal credit card. 

Poor sod clearly thought he'd be able to claim it back on expenses and was left high and dry. 

and the ones getting sued, it's all a bit ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Any of you Brits (or Yanks) ever watched Line of Duty? made by same fella who did The Bodyguard, absolutely class television. 

There are four six episode series so plenty to get through as well. 

Absolutely fantastic tv pal. I still got series 4 to get through 

I’m going to start Luther soon. Seen it? What about happy valley? Heard that’s brilliant too

51 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Absolutely fantastic tv pal. I still got series 4 to get through 

I’m going to start Luther soon. Seen it? What about happy valley? Heard that’s brilliant too

Luther is class, if you like Line of Duty you will 100% like that - surprised you haven't seen it already to be honest. 

Me and the missus started Line of Duty series 4 last night, did 4 eps in a row - wanted more but it was pushing midnight.

Not seen Happy Valley yet. 

• Like 1