What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

3 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Evil genius on Netflix. Just watching the first episode. There’s some f****d up people in this world. 

Obviously watching Love Island with the Mrs too...

Evil Genius is batshit mental.

Come on then let’s have some Love Island chat. 

Whos your faves?

Who do you dislike?

Who are you attracted to?

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Evil Genius is batshit mental.

Come on then let’s have some Love Island chat. 

Whos your faves?

Who do you dislike?

Who are you attracted to?

In all honesty, I’m not really attracted to anyone in there. I thought Georgia was nice for a while but then the whole ‘loyal’ thing happened and I completely changed my opinion on her. I think Wes and Josh are really funny but absolute arseholes for the way they treated Georgia and Laura! Alex is clearly a national treasure, such a likeable chap. 

The problem with the girls that are left is that their personalities are horrible. There’s only Dani and Laura that seem like nice people! 

My favourite couple at the moment would probably be the 2 Alex’s. 

Would probably be Dani and Jack if I didn’t think it’s all for show!

My wife is pale and brunette, so I guess that’s probably why I’m not attracted to anyone in their! They’re all tanned and heavy on makeup! 

I know wat you’re saying. Georgia is gorgeous imo but yeah she’s annoying as fuck. Meg has had way to much work done but fuck me she’s sexy. Pure filth. I like Laura and the girl with Josh. She’s gorgeous. I hate Dani, I don’t believe she’s into jack. There’s no sexual attraction there from her side at all imo.

i love Wez. Really funny and yeah Alex is quite funny too but a bit tragic. Jack is a dude too. Like him a lot but hope they don’t win 

• Like 1

Yeah Wez is great, it’s a shame him and Laura split because my vote would have been for them. 

Meg just really isn’t my cup of tea, like you say, she’s had so much done, but fuck me that lap dance challenge was unreal from her and Georgia haha

Have you been watching Jimmy Bullard’s commentary , killed me the other day ?

Completely agree about Dani, you know they will split within weeks of being home!

Go on Jack and Danni, bring it home to Essex. They're def real, just not fucking slags who need to put it on each other every few seconds. I also think because they look like being runaway winners they get edited a bit to make it more of a contest.

Despise Georgia, horrible little rat faced cunt.

Dani and Jack are being edited to win it. They’re the golden couple. Josh and Kaz are a much better couple and like each other much more. Apparently jack had a massive row with his ex and they didn’t even show it. 

Cant stand Georgia. I clocked her early doors. Told the missus she’s a slag and then when she was loyal to josh I thought maybe o was wrong but no she’s a horrible cunt. Every time new blokes enter she’s the only one bouncing about like a dog in heat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

Yup, Georgia does herself no favours at all.   Apparently they’ve not been showing a lot of key moments in relation in there. Samira had a hideaway night with Frankie and nothing was shown.

Yup it’s all bollocks. Apparently Alex is hilarious but we only see him being a loser. They manipulate it for the outcome they want. It’s obvious Dani and Jack are going to win and get the spin off shows etc did you know he had his eyes set on her before they went in? Been liking her Instagram posts for years etc 

15 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yup it’s all bollocks. Apparently Alex is hilarious but we only see him being a loser. They manipulate it for the outcome they want. It’s obvious Dani and Jack are going to win and get the spin off shows etc did you know he had his eyes set on her before they went in? Been liking her Instagram posts for years etc 

Didn’t know that, but it really doesn’t surprise me. This is the first time I’ve watched the show, my sister in law applied to go in there! Lol

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

I remember watching Making A Murderer in like a week. Loved it.

I loved Making A Murderer too, we've just started watching 'The Staircase' which is of a similar mold.

On episode 4 at the moment, it's worth a watch.

2 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I loved Making A Murderer too, we've just started watching 'The Staircase' which is of a similar mold.

On episode 4 at the moment, it's worth a watch.

I'll check it out if I get the chance.

Ever seen The Jynx? I loved that too.

5 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

it's on HBO here. so maybe see if it came to where you are.

Just checked, unfortunately it was on Sky Atlantic over her so I won't get chance to watch until Netflix or one of our free-view channels purchase the rights to show it. 

30 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Just checked, unfortunately it was on Sky Atlantic over her so I won't get chance to watch until Netflix or one of our free-view channels purchase the rights to show it. 

it's a wild ride, I recommend not knowing anything about it and just watching it.